- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily access your Jeep, while maintaining its rugged appearance with Iron Cross Side Arm Step Bars
- Uniquely designed with an open-ended hoop step
- Constructed from rugged, durable steel to ensure long-lasting performance
- Comes in a textured, black powder-coated finish
- Includes the hardware and brackets needed for an easy installation
- Sold in pairs and proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross Side Arm Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on materials and 120-days on finish
You want it to be easy for everyone to access your Jeep, but the last thing you want to do is compromise its rugged appearance. Fortunately, Iron Cross Side Arm Step Bars are the ideal solution.
Constructed from a rugged, durable steel to last the long-haul, these top-of-the-line step bars feature a textured, black powder-coated finish and a unique open-ended, hoop-steep design to stand out from the crowd and make struggling to enter your Jeep a thing of the past.
These step bars include all the hardware and brackets needed to make installation a breeze and are sold in pairs. Your Iron Cross Side Arm Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on materials and 120-days on finish.
Iron Cross Side Arm Step Bars Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Joshua R (EL DORADO, AR) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 01, 2018 3:47 PM
These steps went on my '04 Dodge Ram 2500 well and looked good. They took about 3 weeks to get because of demand I suppose. When I got them I had a couple brackets that were wrong but called Iron Cross direct and they shipped me the right brackets without any problem. I would recommend buying these. They look really good and are very stable.