- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Improve your rig’s versatility with a rugged set of Lund 3-inch Round Nerf Bars
- Available in several lengths and custom-fit to your truck or SUV
- Made from polished 304 stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Non-slip recessed step pads deliver a secure foothold
- Resistant to pitting, corrosion and UV damage
- Constructed to support heavy loads up to 350 lbs
- Pre-assembled for easy installation—no drilling required with most models
- All mounting hardware included
- Your Lund 3-inch Round Nerf Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Driving a versatile ride like your truck or SUV means you own every road you drive down. Ensure easy access to every corner of your full-sized ride with a high-quality set of Lund 3" Round Nerf Bars. Rugged construction and contemporary design make this custom-fit accessory the ideal way to enhance your rig’s step-up security.
Manufactured from your choice of polished 304 stainless steel or powder-coated mild steel, these Lund Nerf Bars feature recessed non-slip step pads that provide a supportive stepping surface for up to 350 lbs. Built to withstand the elements and repel dirt and grime, durable Lund 3-inch Nerf Bars are resistant to pitting, corrosion and UV damage.
These top-notch nerf bars come to you pre-assembled for easy installation. Your Lund Round 3 inch Nerf Bars include all mounting hardware and carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dillon L (EATONTON, GA) — May 06, 2018 5:53 AM
Reviewed by Scott N (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Apr 24, 2018 4:22 PM
Easy to install my only complaint would be the fasteners.You receive clips to attach to undercarriage of vehicle & they are a lil flimsy. I used only a ratchet by hand & broke 1 trying to tighten it & stripped another. I am 6 ft 220lb so not a huge guy , but in trying to adequately tighten these I damaged 2 of 16.
Reviewed by Christopher S (SAEGERTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 02, 2018 12:28 PM
Great looking bars. Easy to install. I would like to see, perhaps, a mounting bracket that had 2 bolts to attach the bar instead of 1. Definitely adequately strong, but 2 would be better. Overall, however, these are great and I bet they'll last a long time.