- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig extra-wide stepping stability with Lund 4-inch Oval Nerf Bars
- Crafted from polished 304 stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Custom-made for your specific truck or SUV
- Heavy-duty construction supports up to 350 pounds
- Designed to resist corrosion, pitting and UV damage
- Non-slip recessed step pads provide superior traction
- Includes all mounting hardware needed for no-drill installation on most models
- Your Lund 4-inch Oval Nerf Bars carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Climbing in and out of your full-sized ride can be a challenge without an extra-wide set of Lund 4-inch Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from polished 304 stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, these tough truck steps enhance your exterior style and stepping stability with one easy upgrade.
Custom-made Lund Oval Nerf Bars feature a factory-like fit to your specific truck or SUV and install easily with little to no drilling required. Designed to resist corrosion, pitting and UV damage, these durable Lund 4” Oval Nerf Bars are built to last right alongside your rugged rig and support up to 350 lbs. Your Lund 4-inch Oval Nerf Bars carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty and come with all necessary mounting hardware.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Barte S (ST. LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Jun 20, 2018 6:29 AM
Reviewed by Doug S (Haines City, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Apr 17, 2018 9:05 PM
Reviewed by Eugene D (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 22, 2018 6:03 AM
Reviewed by Joseph D (EAGLE, ID) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Jan 27, 2018 5:13 PM
These nerf bars were very well packaged and took me about one leisurely hour to install by myself. I was considering the 5 inch bars but I am glad I went with these since they look well sized for the 2017 Canyon