- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with durable plastic traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished 304 stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a bent, curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed hard-wearing plastic traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
894 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert D (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2019 6:09 AM
No only do the Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars look great, they are functional and very easy to install due to some impressive design work. All six of the mounting brackets will fit in any of the six mounting locations, eliminating the search for "which one do I need at this position". At least that was the way it worked on my 2019 Silverado.
Reviewed by Brad N (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jun 23, 2019 9:30 PM
These are a much better quality than you would expect for the cost. Installation was straight forward and was quicker than expected. There are a heck of a lot of bolts to tighten but if you have the right drill socket it's easy. They look good and fit fantastic.
Reviewed by Todd S (BRISTOL, CT) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Apr 16, 2019 11:50 AM
Reviewed by Ricky G (Cleburne, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 21, 2019 5:07 AM
Reviewed by Delmar J (Clive, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Feb 13, 2019 9:04 AM
I bought the wheel to wheel running boards and couldn't be happier. I was having some work done to my rocker panels so I had a body shop install them but they had no issues. I weigh about 265 and these are solid. I don't fell any give when I step on them. I did have to trim the front mud flap a little (I went with the curved style running board) but that's probably due to the 35" tires and 6" lift. I highly recommend these.