Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Gain easy access to your toolbox, equipment and cargo with a Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep2
- Retractable side step can be mounted on either side of your truck
- Foot-operated with spring assist to flip down or retract with the nudge of your foot
- Constructed from tough, lightweight die-cast aluminum
- Extra-wide pad provides a non-slip stepping surface
- Frame-mounted between your cab and rear wheel–no drilling required
- Up to 300 lb load rating for heavy cargo
- Your Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep2 carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes time to access your truck bed toolbox, cargo hold or equipment stash, it doesn’t get much simpler or safer than with a Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep2. These retractable side steps are easily installed on either side of your truck to give you truly custom convenience. Foot-operated with spring assist, Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep2 flips down with the nudge of your foot and slides out of sight when not in use.
Constructed from tough, lightweight, die-cast aluminum with an extra-wide step pad, the BedStep 2 delivers durable strength and a non-slip stepping surface. Load over-sized cargo without breaking your back when you upgrade with this functional truck accessory, designed to withstand up to 300 lbs of weight.
Frame-mounted between your cab and rear wheel, the Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep2 is installed quickly and easily with no drilling required. Your Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep2 carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep2 Retractable Truck Step Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chris A (WESLEY CHAPEL, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-350 — Jul 23, 2015 8:34 AM
I would've given this a 5 except for 2 things. The instructions are hard to follow. I found it best to loosely assemble the entire step then figure how to install. Second, the step is held on by 3 screws and could be beefier. Im going to use construction adhesive.