- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 12/20 - 12/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Sturdy and stylish, your Lund Latitude Nerf Bar provides a solid foothold into your full-sized ride
- 3” round steel tubing provides long-lasting toughness
- Choose black powder-coated mild steel or polished 304 stainless steel
- Custom-made to fit your truck or Jeep
- Lund Latitude Nerf Bars run the full length of your cab
- Unique “W” design lowers the stepping surface
- Latitude Nerf Bars feature an easy, no-drill bracket installation
- Welded steel end caps for extra strength
- Includes Latitude step pads for maximum traction
- Your Lund Latitude Nerf Bar are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From hauling cargo to driving carpool, your big rig provides you with what seems like a limitless amount of opportunities to show-off. When it comes to all that size and power – potential complications can sometimes arise. So, strap on a sturdy and stylish set of Lund Latitude Nerf Bars to solve any access issues you may have with your full-sized ride.
Lund Latitude Nerf Steps are manufactured from heavy-duty 3” round steel tubing to ensure long-lasting toughness. Available in your choice of black powder-coated mild steel or polished 304 stainless steel finishes, these cab-length Latitude truck steps are the perfect way to make easy work of accessing your cab, bed, toolbox and 5th wheel hitch.
Custom-made for your specific truck or Jeep make and model, Lund Latitude Nerf Bars feature a unique “W” design that lowers the stepping surface for drivers and passengers to enter and exit with added ease. No-drill bracket installation means your Latitude truck steps are ready to roll in a matter of minutes. Latitude Step Pads provide maximum traction and off-road appeal. Your Lund Latitude Nerf Bars carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund Latitude Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Travis P (HEARTLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Nov 22, 2018 5:16 PM
I like the look of the bars and how easy it is for my wife of 4'11" to get in. It took 10 min or so to figure out which bar went to which side (bars are not labeled) and the bar has little give with me standing on it (235lbs) but overall I like the different look and get lot of good word on it despite it took some of my clearance away. Also if you don't have the pre threaded mounting points it's not fun get a telescopic magnet to make life easier
Reviewed by David R (Lebanon, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 04, 2015 5:23 AM
Reviewed by Chris W (Shepherd, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 17, 2015 8:15 PM