- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Luverne Baja Step Nerf Bars add rugged style and function to any ride
- Constructed from 3” stainless steel tubing for rust-free durability
- Welded stainless steel steps drop your entry height by 4”
- Protects your rocker panels & prevents paint chipping
- Unique step design with protruded circular treads for secure footing
- Features useful boot-scraping holes for easy removal of dirt and debris
- Available in select finish options for your truck or Jeep
- Vehicle-specific mounting brackets are included for no-drill installation
- Baja Step Nerf Bars are proudly made in the USA
- Your Luverne Baja Step 3" Round Nerf Bars carry a Lifetime Warranty
Take your off-roader’s exterior to a new level of looks and function with a set of Luverne Baja Step 3" Round Nerf Bars. Constructed entirely of rust-resistant stainless steel, these heavy-duty Baja Step Nerf Bars protect your paint job with a 3” accent tube and drop your entry height by 4” with TIG-welded step plates.
Luverne Baja Steps feature a unique step design with protruded circular treads for secure footing and useful boot-scraping holes for easy removal of dirt and debris. Crafted in select finish options, Baja Step 3" Nerf Bars are an ideal addition to any full-sized truck or rock-crawling Jeep.
Each set of Luverne Baja Steps includes vehicle-specific steel mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation. Luverne Baja Step 3" Round Nerf Bars are proudly made in the USA and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Luverne Baja Step 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard B (LATROBE, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 21, 2018 6:25 PM
Very nice product for the price. Polished finish is good. Brackets mount directly to body mounts rather than rocker panels. Easy to install, did it myself. Steps come out far enough to make it easy to step in and out of the truck.
Reviewed by Paul P (Huachuca City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 24, 2017 10:56 AM
I like that the steps hang lower and make it easier to get in the truck. I have a 3/4 ton diesel 4X4 and it sits kinda high. Dot't exit the truck without using the steps or you'll scape the back of your legs and if your wearing shorts it will hurt.
Reviewed by Terry A (LAKE JACKSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 12, 2017 6:00 PM
Installed myself with help from some 4x4's and 2x4's. Mine are the polished Stainless Steel. For the price that I paid, I am not too disappointed but, since they toot about "Made In America", I would expect excellent quality, but here are my concerns: 1)Step Welds - Very Amateur. 2)Step Edges - Razor Sharp, cut my leg. Needs rounding and deburring. 3)Polishing on SS - Incomplete, several areas lack polish. Note: I have 20+ years of experience as a welder in industrial settings.
Reviewed by Christopher K (Mascoutah, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Oct 04, 2017 4:52 AM