- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Luverne Grip Step Running Boards enable you to step up with sure-footed style
- Made of 5052-H32 aluminum for optimum strength, each step provides a 7" wide stepping surface
- Boot-scraping, rugged design adds traction and safety in any conditions
- Step Boards come in several variations, including wheel to wheel on both sides (long/long), short step bar on driver's side/wheel to wheel on passenger side (short/long) and short step bars on both sides (short/short)
- Equipped with vehicle-specific steel brackets for easy installation—some assembly required
- Includes textured black plastic end-caps for a finished look
- Step Running Boards feature a durable black powder coat
- Complete your package with the optional Luverne Grip Step Rear Step
- Proudly made on American soil
- Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards are covered by a 1-year warranty
Skip that awkward entry and exit scene once you install a set of Luverne Grip Step Running Boards. Whether you’re working with a 3” lift or an oversized work rig, these top-of-the-line Luverne Grip Steps provide a strong, rugged boot-scraping surface.
Available in multiple configurations, including wheel to wheel on both sides (long/long), short step bar on driver's side/wheel to wheel on passenger side (short/long) and short step bars on both sides (short/short). No matter what Luverne Grip Step you choose is the perfect complement to your tough truck’s already impressive exterior. Factory-made from 5052-H32 aluminum, your full-sized running boards require some assembly, but once you’ve got them mounted, that’s where they’ll stay thanks to vehicle-specific steel brackets.
Everything—from the brackets to the stainless steel fasteners and plastic end-caps—comes in a sleek, black powder coat finish to add a bit of flair to your utilitarian makeover. Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards carry a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Luverne Grip Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stefanie F (SEYMOUR, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jan 11, 2019 3:33 PM
I bought these wheel to wheel running boards to replace the stock F250 Platinum edition running boards. These sit higher on the truck, but because they are wider this has not been an issue. The grip on them is much better. Installation instructions were clear, although the instructions said to use matte/flat paint for touch-ups and satin worked better for us. Kudos to Luverne and AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Thomas H (Rockford, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Nov 23, 2018 5:29 AM
The instructions could use better pictures, but the steps and hardware are first rate. Once I realized self drilling screws meant "You drill them"everything went pretty smoothly. Great traction on the boards, not going to slip in the wet and snow.
Reviewed by Oscar W (OLMSTED TOWNSHIP, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Sep 11, 2018 4:03 AM
I looked at many different styles and decided Luverne Grip Step Running Boards because of their construction. I had running boards made from steel that lasted only 2 years. These are made from aluminum and the support brackets are made from stainless steel. They were easy to install and looks great. The only advice I can give is to make sure you have them lined up where you want them before you lock them down.
Reviewed by Valerie M (DANBURY, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 13, 2018 10:28 AM
These running boards are rugged looking and heavy duty. I like that you can wipe mud and dirt from your shoes and it will fall through. Installation was a pain. They did not come with any good instructions. Had to google a video and even then it was not plain. I love them installed though.