- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the latest style in side steps with Luverne O-MegaStep 6" Oval Nerf Bars
- Extra-wide 6" oval nerf bar constructed from strong, lightweight T-6 anodized aluminum
- Customize the position and attachment of the large, polypropylene step pads where you want them
- Paintable end caps are made of durable Thermoplastic PolyOlefin (TPO) plastic
- O-MegaSteps are crafted in select finishes for most vehicle models
- Select vehicle models can choose from cab-length or wheel-to-wheel bars
- Includes vehicle-specific brackets for simple installation on your truck, Jeep or SUV
- O-MegaStep Nerf Bars are proudly made in the USA
- Your Luverne O-MegaStep 6" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Channel your inner Greek God or Goddess by giving your rig the luxury of Luverne OmegaStep 6" Oval Nerf Bars. Pairing contemporary style and innovative engineering worthy of Athena herself, these extra-wide 6" oval nerf bars are constructed from tough, lightweight T-6 anodized aluminum and feature large, polypropylene step pads that can be positioned and attached to your liking.
Continue the customization with O-MegaSteps’ paintable TPO end caps and your choice of select finish options. Depending on what ride you roll in, Luverne Omega Steps are available in both cab-length and wheel-to-wheel sizes.
Luverne OmegaStep 6" Oval Nerf Bars include the vehicle-specific brackets you need for simple installation on your truck, Jeep, van or SUV. Your Luverne 6" Omega Step Nerf Bars are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Luverne O-MegaStep 6" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wayne G (Marshalltown, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 23, 2017 6:28 AM
Reviewed by Gary O (WEST BEND, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 06, 2016 2:51 PM
Reviewed by Christiana H (EULESS, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Aug 17, 2016 9:58 PM
Bought these for my 2011 Toyota Tundra. Needed a step up since I'm 8 months pregnant. Kids also appreciate not having to jump in the truck anymore. They are solid, sturdy and go nicely. Went with the satin finish to complement the white Tundra. Took husband an evening to install but worth the time, effort and cost.
Reviewed by David H (KINGSPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Aug 09, 2016 3:02 AM
These nerf bars are exactly what I wanted. There are extruded aluminum, will never need maintenance, and last forever. They are wheel to wheel with five mounting brackets on each side. They are very strong and stiff. I added the recommended back splash to cover the air gap between the vehicle and the bars, and it really looks good. I am a happy customer.
Reviewed by kurt s (Bridgeton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 10, 2016 3:37 AM