- Take a step in the right direction and add a Luverne O-MegaStep Rear Step
- Easily adjusted step pads are constructed from “no-break” polypropylene
- Frame is built from 6”L x 2.75”W anodized T-6 aluminum for heavy-duty use
- Installation made easy by high-strength, black powder-coated steel brackets
- O-MegaSteps are available for a select range of vehicles
- Rear Steps have a finished look with paintable TPO plastic end-caps
- Matches your existing Luverne O-MegaStep Nerf Bars
- All vehicle-specific brackets and necessary hardware included
- Your Luverne O-MegaStep Rear Step is covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
You don’t have to dread the time and hassle involved in getting everything you need up and into your spacious ride. Turn back-breaking work into a walk in the park with the help of a Luverne O-MegaStep Rear Step.
Just as the omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet, the Luverne O MegaStep Rear Step is the end of the line when it comes to customization. Built-tough from anodized T-6 aluminum, each oversized Luverne OmegaStep Rear Step measures 6”L x 2.75”W and comes equipped with a polypropylene step pad that, as its “no-break” nickname implies, can easily support heavy loads.
The Luverne OmegaStep Rear Bumper Step includes vehicle-specific brackets, high-strength steel fasteners with a black powder coat finish and all the essential hardware you need for easy installation. Your Luverne O-MegaStep Rear Step is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
Luverne O-MegaStep Rear Step Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by gerald m (LYNDHURST, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge ProMaster — Aug 10, 2017 10:06 AM
Overall the unit is ok but the directions could be way better. My big issue is that this was supposed to made for my particular vehicle. Given that, I'd like to think the directions would instruct you to not mount a tread in line with the exhaust, even if the exhaust was a bit away from tread. Or include some sort of heat shield to eliminate the melting of the plastic tread. Now I look like I half assed it or cheaped out by only mounting one tread?
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product