- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your rig’s access and style with a pair of rugged yet stylish N-Fab Nerf Steps
- Available in cab-length, bed-access and wheel-to-wheel custom configurations with a step for each door, and a bed step on the bed-access length, your Nerf Steps fit high and tight to the vehicle's body for a clean look
- All-welded and non-modular steel bars are tested at an impressive 465 lbs. with a 3-inch main tube diameter and a strong 0.084” wall
- High-gloss black or textured matte-black powder coat applied to a zinc base coating on steel, or a polished stainless steel (wheel-to-wheel only)
- Perfect for stock or lifted trucks and SUVs, flatbed trucks, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts
- All installation hardware and clear instructions are included for a fast and easy installation
- Your N-Fab Truck Nerf Steps have a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Install a pair of N-Fab Nerf Steps today and enjoy the comfort and ease that comes when your rig is easier to climb into and better looking at the same time. Complete with all installation hardware and clear instructions, these side steps are easy and quick to install.
Durably manufactured from non-modular, all-welded steel tubing with a 3-inch main tube diameter and a 0.084” wall, these quality steps come in the length and configuration you desire – ideal for just about any stock or lifted trucks and SUVs, flatbed pickups, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts. They’re also weight-tested at 465 lbs., so you know they can hang tough for the long haul.
Completed with a zinc base coating, followed by either a high-gloss black or textured matte-black finish for optimum corrosion-resistance, your N-Fab Nerf Steps carry a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. A polished stainless steel version (wheel-to-wheel sizes only) is available with a Lifetime warranty on both finish and workmanship.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
N-Fab Nerf Steps Customer Reviews
181 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas C (Wappingers Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 4:54 AM
This is the second set of N-Fab Nerf Steps I have owned. The first was on 2013 Ram 1500 and the second on a 2017 Ram 3500. I installed them both myself. Simple enough for one person to do but two people would have made it easier. Love my Nerf Steps. Easy access to truck, very sturdy and look great. I get compliments all the time on them. Definitely worth the money.
Reviewed by Noell L (Southside, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Sep 11, 2018 8:14 AM
Reviewed by Merle B (Graham, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Aug 29, 2018 10:49 AM
I like the look of these steps and the install wasn't too difficult. I did have a little more trouble installing the left side than the right due to the holes not being lined up as well. There was just enough slop in the holes that I was able to get all the bolts in without having to open up the holes with a drill. The right side lined up perfectly. I guess my only real complaint would be that there is no type of locking hardware included. I ended up using loc-tite on everything.
Reviewed by Robert R (JAY, FL) — Aug 28, 2018 11:18 AM
These nerf bars sit inside the the perimeter of the truck. They don't stick out. The steps are to far forward. Your foot must be parallel with the Nerf bar to step on them. You want know this from reading the description.
Reviewed by Alison M (GORDONSVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 24, 2018 4:44 AM