- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your rig’s access and style with a pair of rugged yet stylish N-Fab Nerf Steps
- Available in cab-length, bed-access and wheel-to-wheel custom configurations with a step for each door, and a bed step on the bed-access length, your Nerf Steps fit high and tight to the vehicle's body for a clean look
- All-welded and non-modular steel bars are tested at an impressive 465 lbs. with a 3-inch main tube diameter and a strong 0.084” wall
- High-gloss black or textured matte-black powder coat applied to a zinc base coating on steel, or a polished stainless steel (wheel-to-wheel only)
- Perfect for stock or lifted trucks and SUVs, flatbed trucks, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts
- All installation hardware and clear instructions are included for a fast and easy installation
- Your N-Fab Truck Nerf Steps have a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Install a pair of N-Fab Nerf Steps today and enjoy the comfort and ease that comes when your rig is easier to climb into and better looking at the same time. Complete with all installation hardware and clear instructions, these side steps are easy and quick to install.
Durably manufactured from non-modular, all-welded steel tubing with a 3-inch main tube diameter and a 0.084” wall, these quality steps come in the length and configuration you desire – ideal for just about any stock or lifted trucks and SUVs, flatbed pickups, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts. They’re also weight-tested at 465 lbs., so you know they can hang tough for the long haul.
Completed with a zinc base coating, followed by either a high-gloss black or textured matte-black finish for optimum corrosion-resistance, your N-Fab Nerf Steps carry a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. A polished stainless steel version (wheel-to-wheel sizes only) is available with a Lifetime warranty on both finish and workmanship.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
N-Fab Nerf Steps Customer Reviews
227 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian D (De Pere, WI) — Apr 01, 2020 10:23 AM
Thanks for sending a new set of steps after the first were damaged from shipping no fault of yours.Auto anything was great to work with to get this resolved and everyone was very nice.Thanks Again.
Reviewed by Nathan G (WATERVLIET, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Ram 3500 — Mar 24, 2020 3:05 PM
I will start by saying a $500 step should have alot better craftsmanship. Initial inspection showed chips in the powder coat and welds that look like a 5 year old did. Upon installation, tho easy, the center bracket on the passenger side was off by 3/8". It was not bent, measured both bars and it was welded on that far off. After inspection of the final product the driver side is 1.5 inches further forward than the passenger side. Will be getting rid of these within the year and getting the AMP.
Reviewed by Farrow P (OAKWOOD, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Feb 12, 2020 6:52 AM
Reviewed by Xeng L (WAUSAU, WI) Reviewed for a 2020 Toyota Tundra — Jan 31, 2020 8:20 AM
These are my 2nd pair of n fab step bars first one I purchased was for my Tacoma, not these for my tundra came in the box was torn apart nothing was damaged though. During installation noticed one of the holes didn't line up to the frame of the truck had to bend it a bit to get it to work. My old steps had plastic caps at each end to prevent snow/dirt build up inside. These new ones for the tundra were wide open no covers at the ends. Other than that paint texture seem good and they look good.