- Rebates: $60 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps get you in and out of your truck or SUV without a hassle
- 3” diameter main tube that sits snug to the body for a clean modern look
- Welded one-piece stainless steel construction for enhanced durability and longevity
- Features an expanded step plate for larger shoes or boots ensuring a firm step into your vehicle
- Comes in your choice of high-polish or textured black powder-coated finish
- Cab-length style and sold in pairs
- Unique bolt-on design makes installation easy
- Your N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on product; Lifetime warranty on stainless steel finish and 5-year warranty on textured black finish
Invest in N-Fab Podium Nerf Bars and step into your truck or SUV without a struggle. Accommodating your stock or lifted vehicle, these stainless steel steps offer a 3” main tube that fits flush. Nerf steps feature a hoop-step and drop-down step design for enhanced compatibility with all applications.
Whether you prefer your nerf steps in a high-polish or textured black powder-coated finish, you can rest assured these stylish steps will enhance your sweet ride. Your N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 5-year finish warranty on textured black.
N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by john p (GROVES, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Nov 18, 2017 4:13 AM
look really nice on the truck but the front step is a little too far forward in my opinion. Door has to be completely open to use comfortably. Otherwise great product.
Reviewed by Mark M (san jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 07, 2017 10:01 PM
The title says it all. They look good, they were easy to install - and they work well! I've only had them on a week or so, but they seem like they will last for a long time.
Reviewed by Nicholas A (Copperas Cove, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 07, 2017 7:01 PM
I received them in just a few days, 1 box. Installed in about 1.5 hours all hardware was there with easy to follow steps. Aligned perfect with pre installed holes on truck. Added great look to truck! Defiantly would recommend.
Reviewed by Joshua H (MASSILLON, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 02, 2017 4:57 AM
Really like the look and design of these nerf bars on my 2016 crew cab silverado. Really easy to mount, had these mounted in a hour. The bars are very well made and seem to be very durable with a nice textured surface. Also noticed that these bars help protect the truck as well.