- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps get you in and out of your truck or SUV without a hassle
- 3” diameter main tube that sits snug to the body for a clean modern look
- Welded one-piece stainless steel construction for enhanced durability and longevity
- Features an expanded step plate for larger shoes or boots ensuring a firm step into your vehicle
- Comes in your choice of high-polish or textured black powder-coated finish
- Cab-length style and sold in pairs
- Unique bolt-on design makes installation easy
- Your N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on product; Lifetime warranty on stainless steel finish and 5-year warranty on textured black finish
Invest in N-Fab Podium Nerf Bars and step into your truck or SUV without a struggle. Accommodating your stock or lifted vehicle, these stainless steel steps offer a 3” main tube that fits flush. Nerf steps feature a hoop-step and drop-down step design for enhanced compatibility with all applications.
Whether you prefer your nerf steps in a high-polish or textured black powder-coated finish, you can rest assured these stylish steps will enhance your sweet ride. Your N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 5-year finish warranty on textured black.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric H (HAMPTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 26, 2019 4:41 PM
I originally ordered the Havoc stainless steel step bars but they ended up on back order with no promise date. customer service contacted me to discuss going with another brand and I ended up going with the N Fab stainless steel step bars although they are more expensive. The N Fab bars ended up being back ordered also. It took a minute to get them but I did end up receiving the bars earlier than the promise date so that was a plus. Easy to install and they look really good. No regrets.
Reviewed by Megan G (OXFORD, NC) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-250 — Jun 28, 2019 11:28 AM
I purchased these for my 2019 ruby red ford f250 and they look great on the truck and serve there purpose. I got 3the third step model for ease of access to my tool box. I have also received many compliments since they have been installed.