- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps get you in and out of your truck or SUV without a hassle
- 3” diameter main tube that sits snug to the body for a clean modern look
- Welded one-piece stainless steel construction for enhanced durability and longevity
- Features an expanded step plate for larger shoes or boots ensuring a firm step into your vehicle
- Stainless steel construction, available in either high polish or textured black powder coat finish
- Cab-length style and sold in pairs
- Unique bolt-on design makes installation easy
- Your N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on product; Lifetime warranty on stainless steel finish and 5-year warranty on textured black finish
Invest in N-Fab Podium Nerf Bars and step into your truck or SUV without a struggle. Accommodating your stock or lifted vehicle, these stainless steel steps offer a 3” main tube that fits flush. Nerf steps feature a hoop-step and drop-down step design for enhanced compatibility with all applications.
Whether you prefer your nerf steps in a high-polish or textured black powder-coated finish, you can rest assured these stylish steps will enhance your sweet ride. Your N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 5-year finish warranty on textured black.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
N-Fab Podium Nerf Steps Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jim B (POLSON, MT) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 17, 2020 8:29 PM
I had the factory running boards on my Toyota Tacoma and my wife had a very difficult time getting into the truck. As a result she hated my truck and preferred that we take another vehicle. To solve the problem we shopped for new boards together (took some time) and thought that the Nerf steps were the ticket. After installation (took a bit over an hour) she now loves my truck!! Only issue was there were no bolts with the boards and the factory bolts were a bit short so had to buy new ones.
Reviewed by Joshua D (GREER, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Apr 16, 2020 8:09 PM
I like nearly every aspect of these bars... The only thing I would tell people for the Colorado/canyon guys is the cab step is a little more forward (towards the front tire) than I would like, its slightly awkward to exit the vehicle... but overall I like them.
Reviewed by David T (HICKMAN, KY) Reviewed for a 2020 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 06, 2020 8:42 PM
Reviewed by Joel K (WEST NEWTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2020 Chevy Silverado — Apr 03, 2020 4:24 AM
Reviewed by Aaron M (FERNLEY, NV) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 1500 — Mar 20, 2020 1:51 PM