- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- These ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars set the standard in stepping style and security
- Made for a custom-fit to your make and model
- Constructed from T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Secure polyethylene step pads add non-slip grip
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Custom mounting brackets are included
- Your ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
One of the advantages to driving a truck or SUV is sitting high in your full-sized ride. Don’t let getting in and out ruin your idea of a good time by investing in a functional and fashionable set of ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars. Crafted to mount perfectly onto your specific make and model, these 3 inch nerf bars are ideal for adding an easy way to step-up in style.
These premium 3” nerf bars are constructed in your choice of T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel and feature secure polyethylene step pads for a non-slip stepping surface. Upgrading your ride is easy thanks to simple bolt-on installation that doesn’t require cutting or drilling.
Your ProZ 3 inch premium nerf bars include custom mounting brackets and carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ 3" Premium Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
276 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe L (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Monday at 3:09 AM
Reviewed by Troy R (LODI, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Commander — Nov 09, 2018 9:12 AM
Shipped pretty fast, nice design and very strong-sturdy. Installation we pretty easy except for my passenger rear probably due to both the design of my Jeep and a slightly bent bracket but after some percussion maintenance all went together very well. Now my wife and kids can easily get into Jeep.