- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- These ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars set the standard in stepping style and security
- Made for a custom-fit to your make and model
- Constructed from T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Secure polyethylene step pads add non-slip grip
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Custom mounting brackets are included
- Your ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
One of the advantages to driving a truck or SUV is sitting high in your full-sized ride. Don’t let getting in and out ruin your idea of a good time by investing in a functional and fashionable set of ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars. Crafted to mount perfectly onto your specific make and model, these 3 inch nerf bars are ideal for adding an easy way to step-up in style.
These premium 3” nerf bars are constructed in your choice of T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel and feature secure polyethylene step pads for a non-slip stepping surface. Upgrading your ride is easy thanks to simple bolt-on installation that doesn’t require cutting or drilling.
Your ProZ 3 inch premium nerf bars include custom mounting brackets and carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
ProZ 3" Premium Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
259 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary K (LAKELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Aug 07, 2018 5:17 AM
I would suggest laying all the parts out to ensure the parts are on the correct side before starting to assemble. One bracket requires the removal of the bottom fender bolts to install. The suggestion of gently pulling back the plastic covering to remove and install the new bolts and brackets takes three hands. You will need a 10mm, 13mm and a 19mm socket to install. The steps are sturdy and I like the black look for my Silver truck.
Reviewed by Mike U (Pleasantville, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Aug 01, 2018 1:05 AM
I grabbed these to replace an old pair on my 04 Ranger XLT. I did not install, had the local shop throw them on when I was in for a transmission change, they said it was simple, look great.