- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- These ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars set the standard in stepping style and security
- Made for a custom-fit to your make and model
- Constructed from T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Secure polyethylene step pads add non-slip grip
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Custom mounting brackets are included
- Your ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
One of the advantages to driving a truck or SUV is sitting high in your full-sized ride. Don’t let getting in and out ruin your idea of a good time by investing in a functional and fashionable set of ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars. Crafted to mount perfectly onto your specific make and model, these 3 inch nerf bars are ideal for adding an easy way to step-up in style.
These premium 3” nerf bars are constructed in your choice of T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel and feature secure polyethylene step pads for a non-slip stepping surface. Upgrading your ride is easy thanks to simple bolt-on installation that doesn’t require cutting or drilling.
Your ProZ 3 inch premium nerf bars include custom mounting brackets and carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
ProZ 3" Premium Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
221 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua M (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 9:45 PM
Installed on my 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road access cab. Looks great, helpful for shorter people to climb into the passenger seat, and easy to install.
Reviewed by Thomas K (ASHEBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Frontier — May 14, 2018 1:06 AM
Price was spot on, very easy to install and looks good on my truck. The only drawback I have is that the hex bolts stand out when you look at the bars. Button head screws would have shown less and given a cleaner look.