- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig rugged styling and durable strength with ProZ 4" Premium Angled Oval Nerf Bars
- Manufactured for a custom-fit to your truck or SUV
- Polyethylene pads are textured for non-slip stepping
- Available in polished T304 stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Swing-back design hides all mounting hardware
- Custom mounting brackets are included for no-drill installation
- Your ProZ 4” Premium Angled Oval Nerf Bars carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
A simple step-up just won’t do for your truck or SUV. Upgrade your ability to enter and exit your full-sized ride with a set of ProZ 4" Premium Angled Oval Nerf Bars. The sleek, swing-back design provides your rig with rugged good looks and conceals the mounting hardware from view for truly streamlined style.
Manufactured for a custom-fit to your specific make and model, ProZ Premium 4" Nerf Bars mount easily on your ride with no-drill installation. These top-notch 4 inch nerf bars feature textured polyethylene pads for non-slip stepping and come in your choice of polished T304 stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel.
Your ProZ 4" Oval Nerf Bars are sold with the custom mounting brackets and carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ 4" Premium Angled Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel J (Peru, IL) — Aug 12, 2016 3:41 AM
The product is very good and the purchasing experience from auto anything was very positive. I did find a slight issue when installing the product because the bars were mislabeled which created a slight problem. The installation was however very easy to do by yourself with simple hand tools.
Reviewed by Gene P (PORT JERVIS, NY) — May 05, 2016 4:28 PM