- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ProZ 6" Premium Oval Nerf Bars give you a substantial place to step up into your full-sized ride
- Custom-made to mount on your specific truck or SUV
- Flattened oval design is stylish and secure
- Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Textured step pads offer a large non-slip stepping surface
- Bolt-on installation with no drilling required
- Your ProZ 6" Premium Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
Bold and brawny, ProZ 6" Premium Oval Nerf Bars give you and your passengers a substantial step-up when it comes time to enter or exit your oversized ride. These premium 6" Oval Nerf Bars by ProZ deliver a perfect place to put your burly boots when you need a boost into your cab or access to your truck bed. Not only functional, these premium 6" nerf bars upgrade your exterior with rugged off-road appeal thanks to the sleek flattened oval design.
Custom-made for a seamless fit on your truck or SUV, ProZ Premium 6 inch oval nerf bars bolt-on easily with no cutting or drilling. Premium 6 Inch Oval Nerf Bars are available in polished T304 stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel and come with large textured step pads for a non-slip stepping surface that can stand up to even the meatiest motorists. Your ProZ 6 inch Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
ProZ 6" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward N (Susanville, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2018 8:29 PM
They look great on my 2018 Silverado. The width makes for a sure step surface and mounting was easy. Very happy with this addition.
Reviewed by Kevin J (DRAPER, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 09, 2017 9:10 AM
I'm happy I went with the 6", cause size matters! No really, the whole front part of your foot will firmly rest on the bar. I simply love them for the price and function. Easy installation too - took about an hour.
Reviewed by David M (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 16, 2017 4:12 AM
Easy installation. Great price and fast shipping! They added pizazz to my truck!