- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up in style with ProZ Premium Running Boards
- Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your truck or SUV
- Extruded aluminum construction with a non-slip, rubber step surface
- Finished with a durable stainless steel trim for OE good looks
- Available in a black and polished finish to match or accent your exterior
- Includes custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Your ProZ Premium Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Upgrading your trim package at the dealership can take your bottom line from reasonable to ridiculous. Skip the overpriced add-ons and advance your exterior with ProZ Premium Running Boards. Crafted from strong, lightweight extruded aluminum with sleek stainless steel trim, ProZ Step Boards deliver the same stylish appearance as their OE counterparts.
Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your specific truck or SUV, these ProZ Premium Running Boards feature a non-slip, rubber surface along the entire length for sure-footed stepping in and out of both seating rows.
Pro Z Running Boards are available in a black and polished finish and include custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles). Your ProZ Running Steps carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Premium Running Boards Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael M (Brookfield, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Infiniti QX60 — Jun 10, 2019 8:25 AM
Product is just okay, nothing overwhelming, especially for high price compared to others. Parts & Installation instructions definitely need some work. Had inconsistent welds on brackets which made install more difficult than it needed to be. Why the manufacturer put the written instructions and pictures on different pages is mind-boggling. It would have been easier to have the referenced pics immediately next to or after each instruction.
Reviewed by Jerry T (Lebanon, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Acadia — May 27, 2019 9:09 AM
Reviewed by alan m (BRISTOL, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — May 13, 2019 6:52 AM
Reviewed by Fermin T (PORT RICHEY, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Journey — Mar 14, 2019 10:31 PM