Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Compliment the sharper design lines coming from today’s new trucks’ with Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards
- Features the styling appeal of a side bar coupled with the strength of a running board for a complete experience
- Custom-molded end caps provide a touch OEM styling but the similarities end there
- Black boards are paintable to match your ride's style
- Get over 50% more step area than regular tube steps from the 6-inch board with a 5-inch step
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets attach to existing factory holes—no drilling required on most trucks
- Galvanized steel-powder coat, weather-seal installation brackets included
- The bars can be positioned forward or back to fulfill individual style or location needs
- Comes in your choice of stylish finishes
- Your Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards are backed by a 5-year limited warranty (stainless steel) or a 1-year limited warranty (black)
Cut yourself a break from climbing into your big truck, day in and day out. Equip it with Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards for not just ease of entry, but an enhanced appearance. Their stylized look is made complete by attractive angles and defined lines throughout—making it clear these are not your average side step bars.
Truck side steps are an easy way to add convenience to your truck. They're especially convenient when they bolt right onto your truck (most truck models) with no drilling required. And, with 50% extra step room than those other bars you were looking at, the Rampage no-drill running boards make getting in & out of your rig a breeze.
Available in multiple color options, your Rampage step boards bring new life to your truck. To fully customize your look, the black finish can be painted for a true color-match. Your Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards come protected with a 5-year limited warranty (stainless steel) or a 1-year limited warranty (black finish).
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lu L (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 25, 2016 8:32 PM
Reviewed by Karey D (FLORISSANT, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Apr 14, 2016 8:48 PM
They don't come with clear installation instructions and the phone number and email list for the company are no good. I had a time tracking them down. Technical support at Autoanything did not have a good number for the company. If I knew that there would be a problem with product service I would have ordered another brand. I will not order any more products from this company, not with the trouble.
Reviewed by Steve T (Lebanon, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Nov 13, 2015 3:05 PM
Reviewed by Bud S (Port Isabel, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 04, 2014 5:43 AM
I am thoroughly pleased with my Rampage boards. The instructions were complete and easy to follow and all parts were in the box. The adjustable ends are a neat addition in that you can move them to coincide with the mounting holes provided Great
Reviewed by Frank V (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 02, 2014 5:47 AM
Running boards look great on the truck, however the instructions for installation do nothing to help with installation! I had to call just to get a diagram of what I was looking at with regards to the brackets and hardware, and then the diagram did not match what I was looking at on my truck. What was suppose to take less than an hour ended up taking more than 4 hours. There's a reason Rampage doesn't include a video for installation, cause you're on your own to make them fit!