- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enter & exit your truck or SUV the easy way with Raptor Series 3” Round Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, 3” diameter stainless steel
- Polished to a mirror-like sheen
- 3" wide, raised saddle-style step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Step pads are 15% wider than the competition and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Includes 2 nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Your Raptor Series 3” Round Nerf Bars are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Trucks and SUVs make hauling gear, hitting roads less traveled and moving your car-driving friends a lot easier. But the high profile and raised ground clearance makes getting in and out a daredevil feat. So, take the thrill out of entries and exits, and step up the style with a set of Raptor Series 3" Round Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 3" nerf bars from strong, rust-resistant, stainless steel—the best nerf bar material on the planet. Then, their polishing process brings out the steel's natural, mirror-like luster. Finally, your Raptor step bars are topped with their signature raised, saddle-style step pads—wider & stronger than other brand pads.
Installing Raptor nerf bars is a breeze. Bolting to existing factory frame holes, they mount in about an hour with no drilling. Best yet, Raptor steps up the offer by including two nerf bars, powder coated brackets, mounting hardware and a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Raptor Series 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rawson J (Washington, NH) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Jun 19, 2019 3:56 AM
Reviewed by Terry G (NEKOOSA, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 08, 2018 3:53 PM
Reviewed by Tom L (TERRY, MS) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jun 20, 2018 4:49 AM
Reviewed by Glen A (SEBASTIAN, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Feb 20, 2018 4:57 PM
Reviewed by Tim A (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 07, 2018 4:59 PM