- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with Raptor Series 4” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 4” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 4" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Black carbon steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a quick look around at the highway herd and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to nerf bars—they're all round. So, when it's time to step up your truck or SUV's style, you can join the round clowns, or you can declare that round is for squares and bolt on the Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 4" oval nerf bars from your choice of premium T-304 stainless steel or wallet-friendly carbon steel. Stainless Magnum side steps feature a polished, mirror-like luster. The mild steel side steps are finished with a stylish, rust-busting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door. Plus, the pads are just as wide as the bars for the surest footing.
Installing Raptor oval Magnum step bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
320 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randall O (INMAN, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 13, 2018 5:49 AM
I received them very well packaged with no damage at all. With a little help from my wife we were able to put them on in about 30 minutes. The only problem I had was the mounting brackets that holds the step rail had 2 slots each to secure with bolts. Out of 6 brackets only 2 had enough room to get both bolts in. The other 4 I could only get 1 bolt in each. This is not the correct way to attach the step rails. I took them off at work and machined them to fit. That's why 3 stars.
Reviewed by Jack M (King of Prussia, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 10, 2018 2:35 AM
Installation took about an hour; read the directions and very straight forward. Sharp look!
Reviewed by Danny S (BOURBON, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Mar 30, 2018 11:25 AM
Bought these for our City truck to make it easier to get in and out. They installed very easy, only took around an hour. They look great and are very solid. Our workers love them....easier for them to do their work. I would recommend these bars to anyone looking for looks and durability.
Reviewed by John L (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Dakota — Mar 10, 2018 8:35 AM
I would like to say that autoanything did a very good job with my order and I'm very happy and would recommend them to other people thank you john