- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with Raptor Series 4” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 4” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 4" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Black carbon steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a quick look around at the highway herd and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to nerf bars—they're all round. So, when it's time to step up your truck or SUV's style, you can join the round clowns, or you can declare that round is for squares and bolt on the Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 4" oval nerf bars from your choice of premium T-304 stainless steel or wallet-friendly carbon steel. Stainless Magnum side steps feature a polished, mirror-like luster. The mild steel side steps are finished with a stylish, rust-busting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door. Plus, the pads are just as wide as the bars for the surest footing.
Installing Raptor oval Magnum step bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
323 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Neal M (Brockton, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Corolla — Aug 21, 2018 4:13 AM
The picture on the website showed the 4" raptor nerf bars with a slight inward curve at both ends. That is the look I wanted and thought I was getting. The ones that came are straight..... not quite what I expected.
Reviewed by Anthony S (American Fork, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 20, 2018 5:52 AM
Reviewed by Jay C (POPLARVILLE, MS) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jun 19, 2018 7:35 AM
Easily installed and really adds accent to metallic gray truck. The ONLY thing I'd say would improve the product is having black or anodized nuts and bolts for where the step bracket attaches to truck bracket. It shows
Reviewed by Randall O (INMAN, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 13, 2018 5:49 AM
I received them very well packaged with no damage at all. With a little help from my wife we were able to put them on in about 30 minutes. The only problem I had was the mounting brackets that holds the step rail had 2 slots each to secure with bolts. Out of 6 brackets only 2 had enough room to get both bolts in. The other 4 I could only get 1 bolt in each. This is not the correct way to attach the step rails. I took them off at work and machined them to fit. That's why 3 stars.
Reviewed by Jack M (King of Prussia, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 10, 2018 2:35 AM