- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with Raptor Series 4” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 4” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 4" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Black carbon steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a quick look around at the highway herd and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to nerf bars—they're all round. So, when it's time to step up your truck or SUV's style, you can join the round clowns, or you can declare that round is for squares and bolt on the Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 4" oval nerf bars from your choice of premium T-304 stainless steel or wallet-friendly carbon steel. Stainless Magnum side steps feature a polished, mirror-like luster. The mild steel side steps are finished with a stylish, rust-busting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door. Plus, the pads are just as wide as the bars for the surest footing.
Installing Raptor oval Magnum step bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Raptor Series 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
333 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shane H (Forsyth, GA) — Jun 25, 2019 5:24 AM
Easy install. Comes with all hardware required. Looks great. Only criticism is the hardware - would be so much better with a black finish. Kind of sticks out on a blacked out truck.
Reviewed by Harry K (PEACHTREE CITY, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 06, 2019 8:27 AM
I bought these a while back and finally got the opportunity to install these this past week-end. Installation was very easy and quick. They really make my truck look good and my wife really likes them, she says they are pretty. It's also makes it easier for her to get into the truck. I should have bought these years ago. I'm very happy with the looks and quality of this product..
Reviewed by Clarence M (PHENIX CITY, AL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Nov 28, 2018 9:41 PM
Easy to install and looks great. Very good quality. Looks better than the stock running boards that came installed on my truck. Lots of compliments from family and friends.
Reviewed by Neal M (Brockton, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Corolla — Aug 21, 2018 4:13 AM
The picture on the website showed the 4" raptor nerf bars with a slight inward curve at both ends. That is the look I wanted and thought I was getting. The ones that came are straight..... not quite what I expected.