- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a secure step and factory-like looks with Raptor Series 5" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-fit for your specific year, make and model
- Extra-wide 5” surface with durable rubber step pads for added grip
- Sturdy bar and brackets are designed to support up to 500 lbs
- Features 30° OE-style bends and welded end caps
- Bolt-on installation to your factory mounting points with included brackets and hardware
- Your Raptor Series 5" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Skip the expensive dealership add-ons and lessen the gap between you and your truck cab with Raptor 5" OE Oval Nerf Bars. These striking side steps are custom-designed to give your specific year, make and model a picture-perfect fit and straight-from-the-factory style.
Raptor Series 5" Curved Oval Nerf Bars deliver years of durable use for you and your passengers – boasting a hefty 500 lb capacity. Raptor 5 inch OE Oval Nerf Bars are designed with an extra-wide stepping surface and non-slip rubber step pads for secure footing in any weather. And with 30° OE-style bends and welded end caps on each end, no one will even believe your nerf bars aren’t original.
Raptor 5" OE Nerf Bars bolt on directly to your factory mounting points with included brackets and hardware. Your OE Style 5" Oval Steps come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 5" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Philip M (LAUREL, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Jul 14, 2018 5:57 PM
Easy install. Look good. 5 inch much nicer than 4, more like a step. Quality looks good
Reviewed by Gregory C (TURNERS FALLS, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Jun 18, 2018 9:23 PM
Installation was simple and quick. Fits like a charm just wish the 5in was on sale like the 4in was
Reviewed by Neal D (MEDIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 13, 2018 8:55 AM
The bolts to hold bar to brackets should not be an allen key. Stick with a hex headed bolt.