- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up to big style and convenience with Raptor Series 5” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 5” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 5" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since you drive a truck or an SUV, you obviously agree with the old saying—bigger is better. And, it's not just for vehicles. It also holds true televisions, pizzas and paychecks. So, why would it be any different for oval nerf bars? Well, it's not, when you bolt on the bigger, better Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Crafted from 5" oval tubing, Raptor Series gives you a choice between premium T-304 stainless steel and budget-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, eye-wincing luster. The mild steel side tubes are finished with a stylish, rust-fighting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for monster footing.
Installing Raptor oval side steps is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
90 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by catharine m (Austin, TX) — Oct 09, 2018 6:45 AM
Reviewed by John B (Robinson, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 17, 2018 8:21 AM
Reviewed by Kipp H (Wichita Falls, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Volt — Mar 22, 2018 6:19 PM
Ordered the Raptor wheel to wheel nerf bars for my new Duramax 2500hd. They arrived very fast and were easy to install with no modifications to the truck or having to mess with the def tank.
Reviewed by Joseph B (LAKESIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 08, 2018 7:03 AM
Nice looking, sturdy and easy to install, they need to look for black bolts or include black paint to cover the bottom mounts for the black ones the chrome ones do stick out but just a little touch up black paint will keep it looking blacked out.
Reviewed by Christopher W (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 05, 2018 11:03 AM
Solid nerf bar for the price. Did have a dent in one of the bars from shipping, lucky it face under the truck and cannot be seen. The kit was missing hardware, but Raptor customer service was awesome and shippped new hardware in 2 days. I was concerned about the nerf bars mounting to rocker panel not frame, but they are very solid. Bars do stick out away from truck body quite a bit, plenty of room for my size 12 boot. For price and quality I would order again.