- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get colossal style and convenience with Raptor Series 6” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 6” oval stainless or mild steel
- Available in mirror-polished stainless steel with welded steel end caps
- 6” wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You work hard at the jobsite all day—the end of the afternoon shouldn't be a time to overwork yourself. Rest easy climbing into your big rig with Raptor Series 6" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars under your work boots. Your family will thank you, too, next time you're loading them into the backseat for a Sunday drive.
Wrought from 6" oval tubing, Raptor Series lets you choose between premium T-304 stainless steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, neck-twisting luster. The bars are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for colossal footing.
Installing Raptor 6" oval nerf bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black 6" steps with a 10-year warranty and your 6" stainless steps with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Raptor Series 6" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David P (Monroeville, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — May 07, 2018 8:40 PM
They look good and are pretty solid. They had two scuffs on them but I am sure they will get more after some use. Took about two hours to put on. Fast delivery and auto anything had the best price. Over all so far they are good. How they stand up over time is the big thing. Would I buy these again not sure. I probably would if they were not scuffed.
Reviewed by Mark W (Kaysville, UT) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 07, 2018 5:43 AM
They are just what I wanted. These are wheel to wheel. They are spec'd for the 2500, but work great on my 3500. The hardest part was getting the cab bolts off and then tight when I put them back on. Fits like a glove.
Reviewed by Matthew M (OLEAN, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 05, 2018 11:51 PM
Reviewed by William C (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Feb 19, 2018 8:09 PM