- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
228 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald C (Henderson, KY) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jul 16, 2019 5:04 AM
The Raptor Running Boards looked really good on the 2009 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab truck I installed them on. I bought the all black because the truck is solid black, blends in very well.
Reviewed by Dennis E (Fort Dodge, IA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tundra — May 24, 2019 9:08 PM
The running board it self is great. The idea that when you go to install, that the broad labeled, driver side is, the passenger board and vise versa. so the bracket for the front of the truck is now on the back of the wrong board. There luck I've got the presence of mind to measure, and to take the time to figure the mistake out, or they would of got them back with a LOS ( lose of sale)
Reviewed by Douglas S (LYKENS, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — May 10, 2019 6:42 AM
It is a great product. Only thing is if you have a 2019 Ram you need to change out a part plus you need to go to hardware store by separate bolts for the passenger front. Other than a couple of small issues everything was very easy. I love it.
Reviewed by Jeb S (THERMOPOLIS, WY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2019 4:55 AM
They were ideal for my wife getting in and out. The fit VERY precisely, and can be a bit of a hassles getting aligned and on the bolts. Once I accomplished that, no problem.