- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
204 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James K (SURPRISE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Apr 27, 2018 12:51 PM
Comes with brackets already installed. Found that removing the brackets from the Running Boards, mounting the brackets on the truck then remounting the running boards to the brackets was easier than mounting with the brackets attached to the Running boards.
Reviewed by Patrick M (Gaastra, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 14, 2018 3:09 PM
I placed my order for these boards and recieved them within 4 days. The shipping box was a bit beat up but the boards surnived untouched. I had my mechanic install them and he said it took him just a half hour. I got a super good price with good shipping experience, and straightforward installation. Terrific value. I'd buy again.
Reviewed by Dave D (FAIRPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 03, 2018 5:18 AM
Running boards delivered quickly. Price was good. Installed easily. Look great.
Reviewed by Blaise B (oconto, WI) — Mar 08, 2018 5:07 AM
Good quality item at a decent price. The bracket mounts attach using the cab support bolts and supports bump up to frame with adjustable stops. To get correct level on the boards