- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
208 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joel R (Lexington Park, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Sienna — Wednesday at 4:00 AM
Plastic steps are only secured by tabs. Afraid that these won't last. Wish it was made of heavy duty rubber. Bolts used to secure boards on frame is too thin of a diameter and spaced too far that it is bolted on the ends of the u slot in the frame. Possibly bolts might slide out.
Reviewed by Larry W (PINCKNEYVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Jul 05, 2018 12:07 PM
Just installed my new Raptor running boards. They make my Tundra pop and they are very usable for entering the truck. Installation was not easy since one bolt did not line up on both the driver's and passenger sides. I had to remove the installation cover to make them work.
Reviewed by Lance L (KINGMAN, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — May 25, 2018 7:50 AM