- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eliminate that grueling climb into your cab with the RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars
- Custom-sized to span the entire length of your cab
- Crafted from 14-gauge marine-grade steel for superior durability
- Support up to 450 lbs per side
- Each 3” bar boasts a solid, 1-piece welded construction
- Easily install with included bolting hardware
- Features a wrinkled finish for gnarly style and wicked corrosion protection
- Your RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 1-year warranty
Do your quick fuel runs involve scaling your monstrous ride until you reach the cabin? Trade in your carabineers and ropes for a set of RBP RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 14-gauge marine grade steel, RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars are made-to-last. In fact, each cab-length bar is strong enough to support up to 450 lbs.
Each 3" RBP RX-3 features a 1-piece welded construction. What's more, these RBP nerf bars are easy-to-install with included bolts and mounting brackets. And, thanks to their wrinkled finish they are protected from corrosion and add a rugged style to your rig. Plus, your RBP RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars carry a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David W (WESTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jan 29, 2019 2:49 PM
These bars are exactly what I was looking for. Adding just the right amount of functional ruggedness to my truck. Great looks and quality. Definitely needed an extra pair of hands to install. They are bit more expensive than other bars but definitely worth it in my opinion.
Reviewed by TOBY D (LAKE CHARLES, LA) — Jan 04, 2019 6:10 AM
Reviewed by Amy S (ASHLAND, KY) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Aug 21, 2018 5:34 AM
Was so excited for the nerf bars, very unique and looked awesome on my truck. Bolted on easily. The problem was, I have A leveling kit and 35in tires. I was Unable to turn the tires and had to cut off part of the nerf bar, which was disappointing. Just when buying making sure of length and where it fits that it doesn't hang over to rub tires.