- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your vehicle entry with sturdy, stylish Romik RAL Running Boards
- Solid 5.5" stepping area guarantees a stable stepping surface in all conditions
- 2.5" double-walled extruded aluminum frame provides superior strength
- Bold, diamond-tread pattern adds extra grip and luxurious style
- Crafted with a custom-fit for your specific truck, van or SUV
- RAL running boards are crafted in multiple modern finishes
- Sold as a pair with all necessary mounting hardware
- Your Romik RAL Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Romik RAL Running Boards advance your vehicle’s function and fashion with one easy upgrade. Crafted from 2.5" double-walled extruded aluminum, high-quality RAL Series Running Boards are more than twice as thick as competing running boards and built for years of sturdy use.
Boosting more than your cab access, Romik RAL Series Steps make an exterior statement with the bold, diamond-tread pattern and attractive black trim. RAL Running Boards are custom-cut for an exact fit to your truck, van or SUV and come in multiple modern finishes to complete the look.
Sold as a pair, Romik RAL Running Boards include all the necessary hardware for mounting and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Romik RAL Running Boards Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryan P (Denison, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2018 7:45 PM
The boards are ok but I dont see that they are worth the higher cost. Im not overly happy about the plastic look.
Reviewed by Anshul M (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek — Apr 20, 2018 7:28 AM
We bought these running boards for our 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. There was some confusion as to whether they will fit or not. I can confirm that they fit well and look great on the car. We got them installed by a body shop and did not even try to install it ourselves.
Reviewed by Earl M (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Dec 30, 2017 7:11 AM
I installed my running boards on my new truck with NO TROUBLE at all. The instructions were easy to follow, and they really look sharp on my truck. My wife loves them; as it allows her easy entry into the truck. They are a good buy for the money.
Reviewed by Silas G (Pensacola, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Forester — Dec 15, 2017 8:29 PM
what they tell you to do is all wrong they will not fit if they are i nstalled the way it shows you. they need to redo the instructions video