- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your truck or luxury SUV with the stealthy style and strength of Romik RB2 Running Boards
- Wide 6 inch stepping area guarantees a stable stepping surface in all conditions
- Manufactured from aircraft-grade aluminum for a vehicle-specific fitment
- Sold in pairs, Romik RB2 Running Boards come in your choice of a stainless steel or black finish
- Mounting kits are included to make short work of the installation process
- Your Romik RB2 Running Boards carry a 3-year warranty on black and lifetime warranty on stainless steel
Take a steady step in the right direction – up – and equip your ride with a pair of Romik RB2 Running Boards. Crafted from high-quality aluminum, these custom-fit truck or SUV running boards offer a 6” wide surface area for getting in and out. Stainless steel or black finish and comes with mounting kit for DIY installation. 3-year warranty on black and lifetime warranty on stainless steel.
Romik RB2 Running Boards Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DENNIS P (GOSHEN, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 23, 2018 8:48 AM
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Centralia, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 — Sep 23, 2017 9:19 AM
Have a 2016.5 Mazda CX5 and I ordered a set of running boards for a 2016. Some holes were round that were needed to be oblong for mount brackets to fit. Had to grind them to work. Plastic underbody had to be cut around holes for other mount brackets to align. Once all this was figured out, the assembly was easy. I really like the look and they help my wife get in and out.
Reviewed by Duoc D (MULBERRY, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 25, 2017 9:08 AM
There is a special bolt with a rectangular piece of metal welded together. There is a hole almost the size as the bolt. The instructions video show the end result of the rectangle ends goes inside that hole but does not show how it got there. I had to buy two M8 bolts of same length. Grind the corners off the hexagon end of the bolts. Applied double sided tape on the underside of the round off head of the bolts. Insert the bolts through the holes, applied constant pressure while tighten.
Reviewed by LONNY A (LADY LAKE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Sorento — Jul 24, 2017 8:41 PM