Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Easily enter and exit your vehicle with four drop down steps
- Cleated step provides a secure stepping point
- Sturdy 3" round main tube on most models
- Custom-made bars provide a secure attachment to your vehicle
- Vehicle-specific brackets are welded-on for a fast installation
- Drop-steps are welded on and ground down for a smooth, finished look
- Comes with up to a 445lb weight rating
- No assembly needed
- Available in 304 marine grade stainless steel (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- Gloss black variety comes with a 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty
When you're looking for strong and powerful nerf side steps, nothing get the job done quite like Smittybilt Round Nerf Steps. Custom-made to fit your vehicle, your new nerf steps come with specifically designed attachments for one of the sturdiest fits in the industry.
Constructed with a 3" round main tube and four drop-down steps, your new Smittybilt Round Step Nerf Bars are built to last. Each drop-down step is welded on and then ground down for a truly finished look. And, they come with up to a 445lb weight rating, so you can be sure they'll be there to support you. Plus, the cleated step plate works to prevent awkward slips and falls.
Smittybilt Nerf Steps are available in your choice of either the 304 marine grade stainless steel design or the stylish gloss black finish. They arrive at your doorstep with no assembly required and most applications don't require drilling. Even better, your new SmittyBilt Nerf Steps are backed by a 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty on the gloss black finish and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt 3" Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
192 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin H (Helper, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Dec 26, 2017 3:42 PM
Reviewed by Brent S (Franklin, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jul 08, 2017 4:55 AM
Reviewed by David R (Dothan, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 16, 2016 8:19 PM
Reviewed by Joe F (New London, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Jul 12, 2016 5:43 AM
They are great looking bars when they are new. They installed very easy and worked well. I had them on for less than a year when the paint fell off because of the rust underneath. The drivers side rear step is the worst, the pant is completely gone. I was my truck at least once a week and in the winter time 2-3 times per week.