- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Steelcraft 3” Blackout Series Round Nerf Bars offer easy vehicle access with rugged style
- Features built-to-last round tubing and welded end caps, all glazed in a stylish, black stainless steel finish
- No-drill installation process – custom stainless steel mounting brackets included with every pair
- Polyethylene step pads ensure a firm foot-grip and prevent slipping in all climates
- Available for a wide range of domestic and imported trucks
- Your Steelcraft 3” Blackout Series Round Nerf Bars carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Black always looks good – all the more so on the flanks of your built-tough truck. Steelcraft 3” Blackout Series Round Nerf Bars install easily, bolting right on thanks to stainless mounting brackets, to provide the surest stepping platform around. Polyethylene step pads hold up in even the worst, slickest weather conditions. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft 3" Blackout Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by santiago s (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2017 3:50 AM
The instructions were easy and the Nerf bars look great but I am very disappointed in that the driver's side leans down and is at a slight angle. I loosened all the hardware and attempted to make an adjustment but it still leans at an angle downward away from the truck. I just got hired in a new position so have not had time to inquire to see how this can be corrected? It really bothers me as I previous Nerf bars have never been a problem.
Reviewed by Helena R (Kinnelon, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 04, 2017 11:31 AM