- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make getting in and out of your ride easier with the addition of Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Durable 3” round tubing provides steady footing with a low profile look
- Oversized polyethylene step pads provide a safe grip
- Custom mounting brackets (included) provide easy, no-drill installation
- Made from high-quality steel
- Available in a high polish T-304 stainless steel finish or durable black powder coat
- Covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty (stainless steel) or 3-year warranty (black powder-coated)
Getting in and out of your truck or SUV shouldn't be an adventure, with Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars you get the strong stepping power you're looking for. Crafted from durable 3" round steel tubing in either polished T-304 stainless or black powder-coat, it's easy to add stylish and strong steps to your vehicle. And, the custom polyethylene step pads provide a secure stepping point so you don't have to worry about slipping in wet weather.
Your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars install quickly and easily. With hassle-free custom mounting brackets included in every set providing easy, no-drill installation, these side steps go on in a flash. Plus, you can be sure that your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars will provide a strong step up for a long time to come. They're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 3-year warranty for black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1785 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by john b (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Frontier — Aug 03, 2018 8:11 AM
5+--items packaged like a Swiss watch,easy install,quality was great..best price on the internet.. thanks
Reviewed by Robert F (Brandon, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 24, 2018 7:29 AM
I'm very pleased with this upgrade to my 2014 Silverado. It took me about 4 hours to install on a very hot Saturday morning and a few mistakes along the way. However, the final results were worth the time. I highly recommend Autoanything.com for your aftermarket truck needs.
Reviewed by Charles B (Hemet, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Kia Sorento — Jul 12, 2018 6:55 AM
Nice Looking. Needed better instruction but you can go to there website for clearer photos. Plus you can't beat the price.