- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make getting in and out of your ride easier with the addition of Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Durable 3” round tubing provides steady footing with a low profile look
- Oversized polyethylene step pads provide a safe grip
- Custom mounting brackets (included) provide easy, no-drill installation
- Made from high-quality steel
- Available in a high polish T-304 stainless steel finish or durable black powder coat
- Covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty (stainless steel) or 3-year warranty (black powder-coated)
Getting in and out of your truck or SUV shouldn't be an adventure, with Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars you get the strong stepping power you're looking for. Crafted from durable 3" round steel tubing in either polished T-304 stainless or black powder-coat, it's easy to add stylish and strong steps to your vehicle. And, the custom polyethylene step pads provide a secure stepping point so you don't have to worry about slipping in wet weather.
Your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars install quickly and easily. With hassle-free custom mounting brackets included in every set providing easy, no-drill installation, these side steps go on in a flash. Plus, you can be sure that your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars will provide a strong step up for a long time to come. They're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 3-year warranty for black powder-coated bars.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1800 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Clarence L (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Nov 29, 2018 6:38 AM
Reviewed by Vaughn C (FORT WORTH, TX) — Nov 23, 2018 6:56 AM
Auto Anythings customer service was great in helping me pick out the right product since the ones I originally wanted was not in stock in black. Thank you for your help!
Reviewed by Dennis S (ELIOT, ME) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Nov 23, 2018 4:32 AM
I ordered these for a friend and we were finally were able to connect to install them. They were very easy to install and he loves the looks as well as making it easier getting in and out of his truck. A lot of bang for the buck!!
Reviewed by charles p (montgomery, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2018 2:44 PM