- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy sure footing in all weather conditions with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars
- 4” oval tubing with a sleek, 30° bend is fashioned from fully-welded steel for maximum strength
- Raised tread provides a non-skid stepping surface you can depend on
- Polished end caps are welded directly onto the platform for a seamless look
- Custom mounting brackets included to make your installation process a walk in the park
- Available in three different configurations – black bars w/ black brackets, stainless w/ black brackets and stainless w/ stainless brackets
- Your Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars are sold in pairs and covered by a limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime on stainless
Give yourself the gift of easy cab or backseat access with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars. Formed with a smooth 30° bend and constructed from fully-welded steel, these 4” oval platforms boast a raised tread for stepping confidence and come with the necessary mounting brackets. Choose from a variety of custom finishes. Limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft 4" 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Evalina D (BELTON, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 09, 2019 12:09 AM
I originally bought the Aries 3" nerf bars for my double cab but the bolt pattern didn't match up with my truck and the steps sat too close to the frame of the truck to be useful as many of these cheaper sets do. I exchanged for these Steelcraft 4" oval bars and am far happier with them. They are not to close to the frame of my truck and look great. The front drivers side step, although tightened all the way has a bit of a rattle to it if jumped on but otherwise solid for the price.
Reviewed by Adam H (GETTYSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — May 28, 2019 7:19 PM
These look great on my 2019 Chevy Colorado. All I have to say is thank you to the designers for making the brackets universal ! I put a set on my 2012 Colorado years ago (different company) and the brackets were marked wrong. I installed one side only to find them to be marked wrong. But no more with UNIVERSAL MOUNTS ! Installed in less than an hour
Reviewed by Roy N (HONOLULU, HI) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 30, 2019 8:09 PM
Reviewed by Curtis G (Chattanooga, TN) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 23, 2019 7:07 AM
for Really five stars is not enough in all categories. I consider these bars to be equal to my Toyota quality and a reasonable price. Thank you, and a nice salesman that I had used way back in 2006 (Mr. Ricardo)