- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy sure footing in all weather conditions with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars
- 4” oval tubing with a sleek, 30° bend is fashioned from fully-welded steel for maximum strength
- Raised tread provides a non-skid stepping surface you can depend on
- Polished end caps are welded directly onto the platform for a seamless look
- Custom mounting brackets included to make your installation process a walk in the park
- Available in three different configurations – black bars w/ black brackets, stainless w/ black brackets and stainless w/ stainless brackets
- Your Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars are sold in pairs and covered by a limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime on stainless
Give yourself the gift of easy cab or backseat access with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars. Formed with a smooth 30° bend and constructed from fully-welded steel, these 4” oval platforms boast a raised tread for stepping confidence and come with the necessary mounting brackets. Choose from a variety of custom finishes. Limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft 4" 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob C (DANVILLE, IA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ram 1500 — Apr 04, 2020 4:32 AM
Very satisfied with my Steelcraft nerf bars on my 2018 Ram quad cab. Installation was straight forward (took about 2 hrs.), they look great, and the quality seems excellent so far...couldn't be more pleased. 1500
Reviewed by Anthony J (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2020 Ram 1500 — Mar 13, 2020 7:59 AM
Great steps and exactly what I was looking for the kids and wife to jump in and out of the truck. The only little complaint I have is the steps took away some ground clearance. That was expected but I feel they could hug the truck a little more and sit a bit higher.
Reviewed by Lloyd L (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Mar 03, 2020 9:16 PM
Reviewed by Ryan B (BOISE, ID) — Feb 04, 2020 8:28 PM