- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For the ideal blend of rugged good looks and dependable strength, step up with Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Each massive Premium Oval Nerf Bar features a 4” wide base for surer footing
- Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars boast an exclusive swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden (except Toyota models)
- Textured polyethylene pads are mounted into stamped recesses for slip-free stepping
- Your Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Available in 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
Some people will try and sell you a sack of lies that size doesn't make a difference, but it does. Anyone who's planted his boot onto a spaghetti-thin nerf bar knows that old-school 3" round bars are a joke. For a bona fide boost up into your cockpit, you'll want to equip your truck or SUV with Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
Measuring in with a whopping 4" wide base, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars create a solid platform for mounting your rig. Best of all, these Premium Oval Nerf Bars sport a swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden under your chassis. They look factory installed, yet cost a fraction of dealer prices.
What's more, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars are available in 2 trick styles: head-turning polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty), or imposing black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty). Both styles come with custom-engineered mounting hardware for a rock solid installation without any drilling on most vehicles.
Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
275 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DONALD H (NAPA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Aug 02, 2017 9:00 PM
The nerf bars are a great addition to my Tundra. It's nice to have that extra step getting in and out of my truck. Installation was a little bit of a challenge since the instructions are not very clear.
Reviewed by Chris R (Grand Forks, ND) — Mar 09, 2017 8:20 AM
Overall pleased with the new Nerf bars one of the bars had a small ding in them from shipping but nothing I can't live without overall great value for the money and easy to install.
Reviewed by Michael C (COOKEVILLE, TN) — Jan 19, 2017 4:27 AM
Very nice looking and easy install. They look very nice and catch people's eye. Makes it easier to get in and out of the truck for my wife. Also like the surface of the steps.
Reviewed by Gene W (ELIDA, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Dec 22, 2016 8:15 PM
These fit perfectly. I buy these for every truck I get. I like the all Stainless Steel Bars, brackets, washers, and bolts. Living on the coast close to the sale air, these make all the difference in the world. Buy and use them with confidence..