- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Scale the sides of your rig without breaking a sweat on your Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Big on girth, these oval nerf bars sport a 4” wide base for surer footing
- The textured polyethylene step pads are firmly set inside stamped recesses in your Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill installation on most vehicles
- Pick from 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
The taller the truck, the tougher the look. Unfortunately, these towering steel chariots can be a little tricky to hop in and out of when they're soaring up in the clouds. While you might be tempted to string a gym class climbing rope to the roof of your rig, this option just isn't practical. Instead, slip on a set of Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars.
Engineered to give you a leg up, Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars are wider and flatter than old-school round nerf bars. Plus, the huge-honking polyethylene foot pads are mounted inside of recesses in the tubes.
More than just a burly step-ladder for your rig, Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars' slick styling boosts your street presence. Pick from either the head-turning polished stainless steel finish with a Lifetime Warranty, or go with the trick black powder-coated carbon steel nerf bars with a 3-year limited warranty. Both options come with custom mounting brackets for a sturdy no-drill installation on most vehicles.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
213 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel G (SAINT CHARLES, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 02, 2018 6:32 AM
Bought a set of these bars 10 years ago that were made of mild steel that finally rusted out from salty winters here in Illinois.Recently bought direct replacement bars that bolted on to old brackets.Job took half hour.The new bars are built better so looking for at least another 10 years out of these.
Reviewed by William S (LANEXA, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Apr 04, 2017 8:34 AM
The kit I purchased thru AutoAnything came with everything needed to do the job. The one and only thing I would update would be that Dodge Ram 1500's after 2012 do not have pre-drilled holes for the support brackets. Other than that, I would recommend ordering these from AutoAnything to anyone looking.
Reviewed by Robert V (Lakeland, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Mar 01, 2017 5:34 AM