- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a leg up on entering and exiting the cabin of your rig with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Offers more secure footing especially for those with larger feet
- The Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars come in mild steel with a black powder-coated finish, and in a polished T304 stainless steel finish
- Equipped with a durable polyethylene step pad for greater gripping power
- Welded end-caps give these nerf bars a smooth finished look
- Includes custom mounting brackets—you get it all for a no drill install on most vehicles
- Your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars
Settling into your truck doesn't have to be a harrowing experience. Whether you're stepping into the cabin after a hard day at the job site or just hopping in for a quick trip to the store, there's a safer way to step in and out of your rig. So, give your feet the grip they need with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Featuring a toned and tough T304 steel design (stainless steel only- black powder-coated bars are mild steel), these oval step bars hold up to years' worth of serious stepping. Plus, they're stamped with a polyethylene surface pad that ensures a no-slip approach every time.
And, with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars, you get a flush fit for your special rig. These stainless steel oval nerf bars include custom mounting brackets for a quick, no-drill installation on most vehicles. What's more, your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
253 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by doyle t (LILY, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jul 23, 2018 9:29 PM
The nerf bars I ordered were supposed to have three brackets and the ones I received only had two. Other than that, I'm very satisfied. They look great and were pretty easy to install. I was going back and forth on whether to get the 4" or 5". I went with the 5" and they go very well with the fender flares on my 08 ram.
Reviewed by Ralph J (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 23, 2018 5:00 AM
They really brought out the truck,and was very easy to put on.Wife truly love them.
Reviewed by Larry H (LONE TREE, IA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Apr 19, 2018 6:52 PM
Great fit and finish. easy to install. wish the mounting hardware was black in color hence the 4 star rating for appearance.
Reviewed by Dori F (DAYTON, NV) — Apr 15, 2018 8:21 AM
These bars were a great addition to my truck. The only issue I have is one of the support brackets was not painted so I have to paint it to prevent it from rusting. Poor quality control at the factory, this should have been discovered prior to packaging and shipping.