- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a leg up on entering and exiting the cabin of your rig with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Offers more secure footing especially for those with larger feet
- The Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars come in mild steel with a black powder-coated finish, and in a polished T304 stainless steel finish
- Equipped with a durable polyethylene step pad for greater gripping power
- Welded end-caps give these nerf bars a smooth finished look
- Includes custom mounting brackets—you get it all for a no drill install on most vehicles
- Your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars
Settling into your truck doesn't have to be a harrowing experience. Whether you're stepping into the cabin after a hard day at the job site or just hopping in for a quick trip to the store, there's a safer way to step in and out of your rig. So, give your feet the grip they need with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Featuring a toned and tough T304 steel design (stainless steel only- black powder-coated bars are mild steel), these oval step bars hold up to years' worth of serious stepping. Plus, they're stamped with a polyethylene surface pad that ensures a no-slip approach every time.
And, with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars, you get a flush fit for your special rig. These stainless steel oval nerf bars include custom mounting brackets for a quick, no-drill installation on most vehicles. What's more, your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
261 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gregory B (Northwood, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Mar 24, 2019 8:38 PM
Reviewed by Mark L (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Oct 11, 2018 3:51 PM
I am a disabled person and was worried I would have to pay someone to install these nerf bars. Easy install, I did it myself in about 1 hour, easy to follow instructions!
Reviewed by Joshua T (BILLINGS, MT) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 27, 2018 8:09 PM
Good nerf bars. Also had the same ones on my previous pickup. Easy installation. My model did not need the extra support braces, so I had some extra parts, but the extra bolts are always handy. Make sure you don't overtighten the bolts attaching the bars to the mounting brackets or they will strip out. Overall they get the job done and my boy is glad he can get in the pickup easier now.