- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mix rugged style and engineered confidence with Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Built to the same high-quality, exacting standards as Steelcraft’s 4” premium bars
- Flattened oval style not only looks great, it makes a more secure step
- Choose from 5” oval polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Textured Polyethylene step pads mounted into a stamped recess offer superior grip and style
- Welded end caps give a smooth finished look
- Exclusive swing-back design keeps custom mounting brackets hidden
- Easy, no-drill installation installs with simple hand tools
- Includes nerf bars, brackets, hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Black powder-coated carbon steel bars carry a 3-year warranty
- Polished T-304 stainless steel bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Anyone who has even stepped up onto a wimpy tube to get into their rig knows the importance of good solid step of steel. You aren’t going to settle for a wobbly 3-inch bar, or even a shaky 4-inch. So, put some confidence in your step by bolting on the Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
You read that right. Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars measure in at a whopping 5" diameter. The massive size delivers a premium boost for you and your passengers, yet looks like it rolled right off the factory floor. Even better, they hit your wallet at a fraction of the factory price. Your Steelcraft 5" widestep nerf bars also sport a swing-back design that hides the mounting hardware under your chassis for clean style.
Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars customize your rig with two distinct styles: eye-wincing polished stainless steel and no-nonsense black powder-coated carbon steel. Both include textured pads for a non-slip grip, custom mounts for a no-drill install and easy-to-follow instructions for a quick DIY project. Best yet, Steelcraft backs your black carbon steel and polished T-304 stainless steel 5-inch widestep oval side steps with a 3-year warranty
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft 5" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
338 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Blake G (HOLLY SPRINGS, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — May 13, 2019 6:09 AM
Went on easy and look great. Took maybe an hour to install with nothing but a 13mm socket. Got 'em for my wife and youngest boy (not the tallest people on the planet!).
Reviewed by KEITH L (MANSFIELD, MA) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2019 4:06 PM
As mentioned in a earlier review not as easy as a simple bolt on bar. My guess would be that the Wheel To Wheel bars require the strut assembly at the rear of the bar because of the extra length. Body bolts were difficult but not impossible. Requires a good breaker bar. The third set of factory studs must be for cab length bars. My order arrived in about a week, one bar had a dent on the bottom of the bar near the middle mount, not worth returning since it's out of sight.
Reviewed by Michelle L (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Apr 09, 2019 10:36 AM