- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mix rugged style and engineered confidence with Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Built to the same high-quality, exacting standards as Steelcraft’s 4” premium bars
- Flattened oval style not only looks great, it makes a more secure step
- Choose from 5” oval polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Textured Polyethylene step pads mounted into a stamped recess offer superior grip and style
- Welded end caps give a smooth finished look
- Exclusive swing-back design keeps custom mounting brackets hidden
- Easy, no-drill installation installs with simple hand tools
- Includes nerf bars, brackets, hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Black powder-coated carbon steel bars carry a 3-year warranty
- Polished T-304 stainless steel bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Anyone who has even stepped up onto a wimpy tube to get into their rig knows the importance of good solid step of steel. You aren’t going to settle for a wobbly 3-inch bar, or even a shaky 4-inch. So, put some confidence in your step by bolting on the Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
You read that right. Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars measure in at a whopping 5" diameter. The massive size delivers a premium boost for you and your passengers, yet looks like it rolled right off the factory floor. Even better, they hit your wallet at a fraction of the factory price. Your Steelcraft 5" widestep nerf bars also sport a swing-back design that hides the mounting hardware under your chassis for clean style.
Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars customize your rig with two distinct styles: eye-wincing polished stainless steel and no-nonsense black powder-coated carbon steel. Both include textured pads for a non-slip grip, custom mounts for a no-drill install and easy-to-follow instructions for a quick DIY project. Best yet, Steelcraft backs your black carbon steel 5-inch widestep oval side steps with a 3-year warranty, and your polished T-304 stainless steel bars for a Lifetime.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft 5" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
307 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerald P (Schofield, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Sep 12, 2018 11:43 AM
mY 2001 FORD f-250 HAD FACTORY NERF BARS. SUPRISED TO SEE ONLY TWO BACKETS PER SIDE WHEN ORIGINAL HAD THREE. LINED UP AND BOLTED ON FINE.HOPE THE TWO ONLY PER SIDE HOLDS UP OVER TIME.
Reviewed by Kevin R (Tifton, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 10, 2018 5:05 AM
Step Bars came in packaged well. Previous reviews mentioned the color of the hardware fasteners and brackets being labeled wrong. The fasteners with these bars were black to match the brackets, and the brackets were all labeled correctly. They were even in color coded packaging for left and right. The bars are a little lower on the truck than I would prefer. But they look nice and seem to be made well.The 5" bars are substantial compared to 4".
Reviewed by Gary Haggard H (CADDO MILLS, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 03, 2018 3:21 AM
Reviewed by Bruce O (MOUNTAIN HOME, ID) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jul 19, 2018 10:01 PM
The nerf bars look great. Installation was easy except one bolt had to be rethreaded. The black finish looks great and hope it wears well over time. 5" bars look great!