- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For a unique look and a stepping surface you can count on, go with Steelcraft HD Sidebars
- Combines a tubular base with the flat running board design for a unique look
- Step plates are constructed for optimal footing, ensuring safety in all weather
- Heavy-duty, fully-welded steel construction for superior stability and strength
- E-coating wards off corrosion and powder-coated gloss black finish adds style
- Sold as a pair with all necessary hardware for straightforward installation
- Your Steelcraft Heavy Duty Sidebars are covered by a 2-year warranty
With the kind of strength only fully-welded steel can offer and a design that combines innovation and stability, Steelcraft HD Sidebars are the running boards of the future. Install a set of these bad boys and say hello to sure footing – rain or shine – and goodbye to unsightly dents and dings along your exterior.
Steelcraft HD Side Bars are a lesson in design ingenuity, combining the tubular base of the beefiest nerf bar with the flat shape and trustworthy platform of industry-leading running boards. Fashioned from near-indestructible steel and fully-welded, they feature a corrosion-resistant e-coating and appearance-enhancing gloss black finish.
Mounting easily to your vehicle with the included hardware, your Steelcraft HD Side Steps are sold as a pair and come backed by a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft HD Sidebars Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan M (LA VERNE, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Sep 11, 2018 8:20 PM
These are truly heavy duty bars. If you want cheap plastic on the side of your truck, look elsewhere. I loved how the bars and the brackets are all one piece so there are less screws to loosen up over time. 6 bolts per side is all it takes to install. I managed to do this by myself, but an extra set of hands to help keep the bar steady when installing the first bolt wouldn't hurt.
Reviewed by Mikd R (MORRISTOWN, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Mar 24, 2018 1:42 PM
These were easy to install and I have a bad shoulder if that tells you anything. They were a little heavier than I thought they would be 92lbs written on box! The look great, very solid product!
Reviewed by Curtis N (Carroll, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Aug 30, 2017 2:51 PM
I bought these to match my Steelcraft HD front bumper. Have not installed them yet but they look great and have no doubt they are a great product. Very heavy duty and make add a lot to the truck.