- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Run your way to stepped-up style with Steelcraft STX100 Running Boards
- Crafted from extruded aluminum with a rubberized step surface
- Trimmed with a protective stainless steel side trim
- Runs the wheel-to-wheel length of your vehicle
- Delivers OEM style without the OEM price tag
- Custom mounting brackets make for an easy no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Your Steelcraft STX Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Running boards date back to the glory days of automotive style and convenience. But just because Bonnie and Clyde used them, doesn't mean you have to pull a bank heist to pay the dealership for yours. Steelcraft STX100 Running Boards run with the best boards the factory has to offer—without running your credit rating into the ground.
Steelcraft side boards are crafted from strong, rust-resistant extruded aluminum for maximum strength. Then, your Steelcraft running boards for trucks and SUVs are wrapped with a rubberized step surface for super sure footing and trimmed with stainless steel for stepped up style.
When it comes to installing your Steelcraft truck running boards, there’s no need to run to the hardware store, or run your drill. Your Steelcraft side steps feature custom mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in no time. Even better, Steelcraft backs your STX100 Aluminum Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft STX100 Running Boards Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald S (Mount Aetna, PA) — May 21, 2019 6:19 AM
Reviewed by Benjamin T (Renton, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Flex — May 06, 2019 9:07 PM
It was on sale, and the boards arrived fast. Fairly easy to install, but the hard part is getting the foam out of the car at the openings, that took me along time. But once that was accomplished, the boards were easily installed. Really makes the car look nicer in appearance, in addition to having a step up for the passengers getting in/out.
Reviewed by Dennis M (JOHNSON CITY, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Pilot — Apr 26, 2019 10:02 AM
STX100 running boards are great looking and good value for the price. Installation was easy but the mounting brackets were not slotted enough to allow for leveling. They are very sturdy and look great on my Pilot.
Reviewed by Sharron H (Lakeland, FL) — Apr 20, 2019 5:14 AM