- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Renovate your ride’s style with Steelcraft STX200 Running Boards
- Manufactured with a custom-fit for your specific SUV or CUV
- Aircraft-grade extruded aluminum deck for maximum strength
- Wide-step 5” board surface features traction strips for added footing
- Durable injection molded end caps are corrosion- and UV-resistant
- All hardware and brackets are included for rocker mount installation
- Your Steelcraft STX200 Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take your ride’s exterior from stock to striking with Steelcraft STX200 Running Boards. Not only a great way to upgrade your cab access, these sleek running boards are the ideal way to outfit your SUV or CUV with customized style.
The extra-wide 5” board deck of Steelcraft STX200 running steps is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum for serious strength and features full-length traction strips for additional sure footing. STX200 side steps are finished with corrosion- and UV-resistant injection molded end caps to ensure long-term, durable use.
Steelcraft STX 200 Running Boards include all the necessary hardware and brackets you need for simple rocker mount installation and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft STX200 Running Boards Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by thomas e m (AUBURN, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Highlander — Oct 29, 2018 3:28 PM
This is the second time I tried to find a nice set of running boards to fit my 2018 Toyota Highlander. While the installation took some time doing, it was pretty straight forward. You can tell these running boards are after market. The rubber splash guard that sits between the running boards and the chassis are not wide enough to keep the road mud and dirt from hitting the bottom of the doors. They need to be about an inch wider to make up for that deficiency. Not happy with this product
Reviewed by Barry M (Morganton, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Highlander — Oct 09, 2018 5:48 AM
Reviewed by Felix C (GREENWICH, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 14, 2018 4:27 PM