- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Elevate your rig’s exterior with Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards
- CAD-designed for a custom-fit on your late-model pickup truck
- Wide 4.5" step surface is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum
- Stainless steel center panel adds a clean divide between front and rear cab
- Injection-molded textured step platforms withstand rough terrain
- Rounded bullnose trim contours your rig for a clean, OE appearance
- 2" black elastomer back splash prevents a build-up of road debris
- Includes all necessary hardware and brackets for rocker mount install
- Your Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your tough truck with the stylish, functional addition of Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards. Designed using advanced computer technology, these trend-setting side steps are made with a custom-fit for your late-model pickup truck and feature a rounded bullnose trim that contours to your rig for a sleek, OE appearance.
The extra-wide 4.5" stepping surface of your Steelcraft STX300 Running Side Steps is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum and boasts a 304 stainless steel center panel that adds a clean divide between your front and rear cab step points. STX300 side steps include injection-molded textured step platforms that provide the long-lasting durability in any environment and a 2" black elastomer back splash that prevents a build-up of road debris.
Steelcraft STX 300 Running Boards come with all necessary hardware and brackets for rocker mount installation and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adam D (SOLANA BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jun 17, 2019 5:01 PM
Steelcraft's part: really simple install. BUT the 2019 RAM 1500 has mounting bolts affixed to the underside of the vehicle. this is where you attach the brackets. The problem is that RAM sprays paint on the bottom 2 bolts making it impossible to get a nut on. TAKE IT TO THE DEALER AND ASK THEM TO CLEAN OFF THE PAINT> you have to re-thread each bolt to clear it up. Ahother issue is that out of the box the running boards were scratched i have a hunch there are going to be more poor finish
Reviewed by Judy C (SOUTH PORTLAND, ME) — Apr 12, 2019 5:28 AM
Reviewed by Rayna G (HARLEYSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 01, 2019 9:30 PM
Reviewed by Wayne A (EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Feb 26, 2019 8:12 PM
I have to admit I was never one for running boards on a truck. I held out for many years but due to my wife having double knee replacements I figured it was best for her. I'm here to say, I'm sorry I waited so long to buy them! These STX300 series running boards look and function great on my Dodge 1500. They blend into the painted rockers and are solid!