- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Elevate your rig’s exterior with Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards
- CAD-designed for a custom-fit on your late-model pickup truck
- Wide 4.5" step surface is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum
- Stainless steel center panel adds a clean divide between front and rear cab
- Injection-molded textured step platforms withstand rough terrain
- Rounded bullnose trim contours your rig for a clean, OE appearance
- 2" black elastomer back splash prevents a build-up of road debris
- Includes all necessary hardware and brackets for rocker mount install
- Your Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your tough truck with the stylish, functional addition of Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards. Designed using advanced computer technology, these trend-setting side steps are made with a custom-fit for your late-model pickup truck and feature a rounded bullnose trim that contours to your rig for a sleek, OE appearance.
The extra-wide 4.5" stepping surface of your Steelcraft STX300 Running Side Steps is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum and boasts a 304 stainless steel center panel that adds a clean divide between your front and rear cab step points. STX300 side steps include injection-molded textured step platforms that provide the long-lasting durability in any environment and a 2" black elastomer back splash that prevents a build-up of road debris.
Steelcraft STX 300 Running Boards come with all necessary hardware and brackets for rocker mount installation and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl D (Chichester, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 23, 2018 7:22 AM
One board has a ding on the bottom because of ruff shipping (Box was torn open) but not noticeable. The running boards were really easy to attach to truck, my thirteen year old son did most of the work.
Reviewed by Mickeal H (BRYAN, TX) — Apr 01, 2018 4:53 PM
Could have spent less, but the way they look on my Silverado is what i was looking for. They feel good and we're easy to install.
Reviewed by Hector S (Lincoln, NE) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 26, 2018 11:47 AM
Looks great on my truck and so easy to install my 11 year old daughter did most of the assembly. The price was great too -$450 less than the OEM I was originally looking at.