- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your boarding game with a sturdy set of Steelcraft STX600 Utility Boards
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge, precision-stamped carbon steel deck features traction-enhancing lugs designed for a secure all-weather footing
- 6.5” step surface offers passengers plenty of comfort and security
- Fully e-coated for rust- and corrosion-resistance, while a durable black powder finish stands up to years of punishment
- Deck surface features 1-piece stamped end caps welded directly to the deck
- Your Steelcraft STX600 Utility Boards are sold in pairs and backed by a limited 3-year warranty
Enjoy easy boarding capability and side-to-side protection with Steelcraft STX600 Utility Boards. Aggressive traction lugs on the 6.5”W, precision-stamped carbon steel platform provide maximum footing in all-weather conditions. E-coated and black powder-finished to deflect road-debris, mud and grime. Limited 3-year warranty.
Steelcraft STX600 Utility Boards Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alan B (WAYNESBORO, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jun 18, 2018 1:17 PM
I prefer a real running board, not a tube, and these fit the bill. Very sturdy and look great.
Reviewed by Randy B (MATTHEWS, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Apr 25, 2018 3:27 AM
I bought these boards because my wife wasn't able to get into our truck without assistance. She is a single leg amputee and also a stroke survivor. After installing these boards she like how they looked and is now able to get into the truck without assistance except for me standing behind her in case she stumbles. I would recommend these to anybody who is looking to upgrade there vehicle