Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Step up in style and comfort with the Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Crafted from 3" steel tubing with treaded step pads for sure footing
- UV-resistant step pads resist fading and warping in the sun
- Bolt-on mounting makes for an easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Black powder-coated step bars are specially treated to resist rusting
- Your Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars are available in polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated mild steel (3-year warranty)
Climbing in and out of your truck or SUV won't lead to strained knees and a tweaked back again thanks to the Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars. Built wide for sure-step confidence, the Tuff-Bar 3" Step Bars give you the boost you need to get in and out of your vehicle safely and comfortably. They're crafted from 3" diameter round steel tubing to make sure you get your footing right every time. Plus, they give your ride a sleek, clean look.
Tuff-Bar 3" Nerf Bars are custom made to fit your specific year, make and model. And, they're available in a polished stainless steel or a black powder-coat finish. Each finish is specially coated to prevent rust and corrosion, and the step pads are UV-resistant to defend against fading and warping in the sun.
Your Tuff-Bar 3" Round Step Bars install in a jiff with most vehicles using bolt-on mounting. Plus, they come backed by a Lifetime Warranty on the polished finish, or a 3-year warranty on the black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
211 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mary P (WESTVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Liberty — Mar 22, 2018 4:16 AM
Reviewed by Mikael S (LANCASTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Feb 17, 2018 7:17 PM
Reviewed by mike s (hopewell, NY) — Dec 11, 2017 8:26 PM
CANT'S UNDERSTAND WHERE TO STEP; JUST GETTING USED TO IT.. MOM WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD; AND IF IT HELPS MY SISTER( WHOSE IN NURSING HOME) GET IN, I'M ALL FOR IT. THANKS MIKE
Reviewed by Theresa R (HITCHCOCK, TX) — Jul 16, 2017 7:35 PM
Reviewed by Clesson B (Cibolo, TX) — Jul 13, 2017 5:13 AM