Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Deck out your big rig with a monstrously-sized set of Tuff-Bar 4” Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom designed for a flawless fit on your truck or SUV
- Built from oversized 4” elliptical steel tubing for maximum stepping comfort
- Equipped with textured step pads for sure footing even in nasty weather
- The ends of your Tuff-Bar 4” Oval Nerf Bars are mandrel bent for a clean look
- Easy bolt-on installation with no drilling needed
- Available in stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated mild steel (3-year warranty)
Big trucks and big SUVs demand equally mammoth accessories. A dinky set of 3" nerf bars isn't gonna cut it for you burly rig. For side steps that match your manly set of wheels, go with Tuff Bar 4" Oval Nerf Bars.
There's nothing wimpy about your Tuff-Bar 4" Oval Nerf Bars. Each set is custom crafted from gargantuan 4" steel tubing and adorned with textured step pads. Whether your boots are wet or muddy, sure footing is guaranteed with these sturdy bars. Plus, they're wide enough to deliver slip-free stepping for your wife's high heels and your kids' sneakers.
Beyond their ample size, Tuff Bar step bars also boast a sleek style that'll leave your neighbors green with jealousy. The ends of your Tuff-Bar Oval Nerf Bars are mandrel bent 90° to disappear under your cockpit for a clean, no-drill fit. And, you can choose between a dazzling stainless steel finish (Lifetime Warranty) or a midnight black powder coating (5-year warranty).
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Tuff-Bar 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lucas S (LYNDON STATION, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 05, 2018 4:37 AM
Reviewed by william s (WINSTED, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 02, 2018 4:41 AM
Pics a little decieving....thought i was getting a frame mount kit...that hangs a little lower...actually got a body mount kit....they still work well...look good...took 1/2 hour total to install...shipped quick....got them 1 day before the estimated delivery...cant ask for more than that...
Reviewed by Lisa H (Belleville, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 18, 2017 11:38 AM
Reviewed by Wesley E (MASON CITY, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2016 9:30 PM