- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Advance the way you enter and exit your ride with Tuff-Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Wide, 5” bars feature welded, seam-free ends for a sleek, finished look
- Custom-crafted to fit your specific truck or SUV
- UV-resistant step pads offer a long-lasting foothold
- Available in select finishes with straight or curved ends (for most applications)
- Easy bolt-on installation with no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Oval 5" Nerf Bars include vehicle specific brackets and hardware
- Your Tuff-Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars carry a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Stepping into your full-sized truck can be a challenge. Whether you’re loading up the kids for school or taking your grandparents to the senior center, a sturdy set of Tuff-Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars is the answer to all of your entrance issues.
With an extra-wide 5” oval shape and welded, seam-free ends, Tuff Bar 5" Oval Side Steps provide an ample stepping surface while adding eye-catching style to your exterior. Tuff Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-crafted to fit your specific truck or SUV and boast completely bolt-on installation (for most vehicles) with included vehicle specific brackets and hardware.
Equipped with UV-resistant step pads, durable Tuff Bar 5 Inch Oval Nerf Bars ensure your secure foothold lasts for years of use. Tuff-Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars are available in select finishes with straight or curved ends (for most applications) and carry a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Tuff-Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randy M (ALLEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 27, 2017 12:37 PM
These bars are just what I needed. They are solid and extremely easy to install. All total it took me about an hour. Instructions are a breeze to follow. Note. The rear support brackets are stamped incorrectly. But all you have to do is swap them. If I could recommend one improvement, Make all mounting hardware (nuts and bolts) black.
Reviewed by Michael Z (Bogart, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 09, 2016 4:04 AM
Easy install. Look great. 3rd bracket makes a big difference in stability. Glad I looked for these bars. Great value and took about 45 mins to install alone. For future buyers, install brackets first, but do not tighten any bolts. Then install bars. Tighten brackets next, then tighten bracket bolts. Reason being is there will be play in the brackets and you will want to align and have all hardware in place before making tight. Highly recommend this product.