- Save 10% Use Promo Code: cross10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
452 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Don L (Las Vegas, NV) — Feb 14, 2020 3:36 PM
Reviewed by Robert T (PORT ORCHARD, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Dakota — May 09, 2019 5:22 PM
I ordered the product for a 2011 Dodge Dakota extended cab but the box said it was for a 2005 - 2009 Dodge Ram club cab, It took 3 phone calls to straighten that out. Everything fit good except I had to remake the braces for the back tie off brackets. Except for that one problem everything else fit good and the nerf bars look good on the truck. I will buy more products from this company in the future. Bob
Reviewed by John H (NORWELL, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 18, 2019 9:03 AM
Reviewed by Rod N (Wakarusa, IN) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Mar 14, 2019 6:55 AM
The bars are a great addition to my truck. They look good and are so easy to install. With easy to follow instructions I had them mounted in less than an hour. The set I got 20 years ago still look like new so there was no question about buying Westin again. Highly recommended.