- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
438 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by leon h (WEST WARWICK, RI) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Aug 22, 2018 7:17 AM
Reviewed by DEBRA T (Foxboro, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 10, 2018 2:30 AM
Reviewed by Robert G (EDGAR, WI) — Apr 28, 2018 7:28 AM
Look awesome on truck, makes it alot easier getting in and out. Installation took less than an hour. I thought they were a little pricey, but after recieving them it was well worth it. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Backed by B (BLYTHEWOOD, SC) — Apr 19, 2018 2:44 AM