- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
436 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert G (EDGAR, WI) — Apr 28, 2018 7:28 AM
Look awesome on truck, makes it alot easier getting in and out. Installation took less than an hour. I thought they were a little pricey, but after recieving them it was well worth it. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Backed by B (BLYTHEWOOD, SC) — Apr 19, 2018 2:44 AM
Good product at a reasonable price. The tubes were a little thinner gauge than I expected, but it does not seem to affect their sturdiness.
Reviewed by James M (Vail, AZ) Reviewed for a 1988 Ford Bronco — Mar 30, 2018 6:56 AM
Product was shipped promptly and packaged very well. I have received items in years past with poor packing and resulting damage. These were done right. Parts of the installation diagram were mislabeled but easy to figure out. The 1st bar took me about 30 minutes but the second was on and tight within 15 minutes. The fit and finish is top notch. I'm very pleased with the look.
Reviewed by Brenda G (HOMESTEAD, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe — Dec 11, 2017 8:45 PM
I purchased a new-to-me 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV this past summer. I am almost 71 yrs old. I want this car to last me a long time and I want to enjoy driving it. Thus far, I have purchased custom seat covers, a sun shield, dash cover and Nerf bars. The Nerf bars are a necessity.....a perfect height allowing easy enter/exit for my 5'4" frame.