- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Nerf side steps provide a safe and stable area to assist with entry into your vehicle while adding a stylish look
- Heavy-duty 4 inch oval main tube with 2 inch oval tube drop steps
- 2” oval tube drop step is designed with a continuous smooth bend
- Drop step is topped with a non-slip, textured step pad
- Available in black powder-coated mild steel and polished 304 stainless steel
- Welded and sealed tube ends protect against rusting
- Mounting kit included and mounts to the rocker panel (note- some vehicles may require drilling)
- GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are sold in pairs
- Your Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Lessen the space between you and your cab with stylish Westin GenX Oval Drop Nerf Bars. These heavy-duty 4" oval tube nerf bars feature a pair of 2” oval tube drop steps that decrease your entrance height by an impressive five inches. Designed with a continuous, smooth bend, GenX Drop Nerf Steps are topped with non-slip, textured step pads that provide a solid stepping surface.
GenX Drop Step Bars are crafted in your choice of either black powder-coated mild steel or polished 304 stainless steel and boast welded and sealed tube ends to protect against rusting.
Custom-fit Gen X Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are sold in pairs and include all the necessary mounting hardware you need. Some vehicles require drilling. Your Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul H (San Dimas, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Apr 16, 2019 10:14 AM
Already had these on a 2013 Tacoma and a 2017 Colorado in the family, so it was a no brainer to order them for my new 2019 Colorado. Easy to install, look great, functions well.
Reviewed by Evelyn V (NORTH FORT MYERS, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 21, 2019 4:42 AM
The set of side steps matched perfectly to my Jeep! Strong construction and god looking finish. I installed them myself and had never done anything like that before. I'm not "handy" at all and was able to install them! They look great and provide easy entry to my lifter Jeep!
Reviewed by Russell G (BRADENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-250 — Mar 12, 2019 3:33 PM
Reviewed by Edward B (Brownsboro, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Nov 17, 2018 7:51 AM