- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s exterior with the rugged looks and stability of Westin HDX Drop Steps
- These oversized step bars fit tightly to the rocker panels
- Step areas are die stamped and crafted from steel for solid traction
- Step plate is removable for easy cleaning
- One-piece steel construction with a textured black powder-coated finish
- Perfectly complement Westin HDX Bumpers
- Sold in complete kits that include driver and passenger-side steps
- Included installation hardware and instructions make short work of your DIY installation
- Your Westin HDX Nerf Bars are covered by a 3-year warranty
Installing a set of Westin HDX Truck Steps to either side of your tall ride is one of the best decisions you can make. Not only do they offer a wider stepping surface compared to competing nerf bars, but they offer a firm grip and solid, robust support over years of use. And when your boots leave their grime behind, the step plates are easy to remove and clean off.
Sold in complete kits, they include steps for both drivers and passengers. The step-by-step instructions and included mounting kit and hardware make the installation process easy, and once installed, these built-tough side steps will fit tightly up against your vehicle’s rocker panels.
Made from steel with a stylish black powder-coated steel finish, your Westin HDX Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty.
Westin HDX Drop Steps Customer Reviews
113 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles R (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Monday at 8:19 PM
I was looking for a functional step with a slightly architectural appearance, and the HDX filled the bill. Easy install (LOOK at the parts and underside, instructions are weak), nice fit up with zero forcing or alterations. Steps are sturdy and do not flex, are grippy with the sandy finish and look great on my truck. Very pleased in all respects. Great service by Autoanything!!
Reviewed by Lonnie Y (CHESTER, VA) — Aug 07, 2018 5:42 AM
Love the look of my HDX DROP STEPS , installation wasn't too bad instructions could have been better. I ended up ringing off 2 of the bolts and I don't believe they can be tightened to 20 lbs with a tourque wrench, I replaced the 2 bolts w/ stainless steel and regret not replacing them all. My steps came delivered with a small dent but not very noticeable.
Reviewed by VERMETTE M (EL DORADO HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Aug 01, 2018 10:06 PM
Easy, simple install. Very well made, look great and serve a purpose with the actual steps to get into the truck (slight lift).