- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s exterior with the rugged looks and stability of Westin HDX Drop Steps
- These oversized step bars fit tightly to the rocker panels
- Step areas are die stamped and crafted from steel for solid traction
- Step plate is removable for easy cleaning
- One-piece steel construction with a textured black powder-coated finish
- Perfectly complement Westin HDX Bumpers
- Sold in complete kits that include driver and passenger-side steps
- Included installation hardware and instructions make short work of your DIY installation
- Your Westin HDX Nerf Bars are covered by a 3-year warranty
Installing a set of Westin HDX Truck Steps to either side of your tall ride is one of the best decisions you can make. Not only do they offer a wider stepping surface compared to competing nerf bars, but they offer a firm grip and solid, robust support over years of use. And when your boots leave their grime behind, the step plates are easy to remove and clean off.
Sold in complete kits, they include steps for both drivers and passengers. The step-by-step instructions and included mounting kit and hardware make the installation process easy, and once installed, these built-tough side steps will fit tightly up against your vehicle’s rocker panels.
Made from steel with a stylish black powder-coated steel finish, your Westin HDX Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin HDX Drop Steps Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shelly K (Schenectady, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Jul 12, 2019 8:29 AM
I am a girl and these steps were extremely easy to install...the look of them matches the front bumper like they were made for my ZR2...great product great installation
Reviewed by ANDREW C (PENSACOLA, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 09, 2019 8:04 PM
Reviewed by jason l (san antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jul 05, 2019 11:36 AM
Steps are really nice, instructions on step install are poorly written and explained .Put steps on Ram 2500 that had not pre installed nuts on frame and had to use included nutserts. Really poor instruction on how to press them in,look at YouTube for help
Reviewed by Craig C (UNION GROVE, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 08, 2019 5:17 AM
Great quality, great price, look awesome, very functional. Installation was straight forward. Slight issue aligning center bracket, but overall took only 1-1.5 hours by myself. A second person is recommended. Definitely would recommend!