- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s exterior with the rugged looks and stability of Westin HDX Drop Steps
- These oversized step bars fit tightly to the rocker panels
- Step areas are die stamped and crafted from steel for solid traction
- Step plate is removable for easy cleaning
- One-piece steel construction with a textured black powder-coated finish
- Perfectly complement Westin HDX Bumpers
- Sold in complete kits that include driver and passenger-side steps
- Included installation hardware and instructions make short work of your DIY installation
- Your Westin HDX Nerf Bars are covered by a 3-year warranty
Installing a set of Westin HDX Truck Steps to either side of your tall ride is one of the best decisions you can make. Not only do they offer a wider stepping surface compared to competing nerf bars, but they offer a firm grip and solid, robust support over years of use. And when your boots leave their grime behind, the step plates are easy to remove and clean off.
Sold in complete kits, they include steps for both drivers and passengers. The step-by-step instructions and included mounting kit and hardware make the installation process easy, and once installed, these built-tough side steps will fit tightly up against your vehicle’s rocker panels.
Made from steel with a stylish black powder-coated steel finish, your Westin HDX Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin HDX Drop Steps Customer Reviews
121 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian C (Kingsford, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan XD — Thursday at 3:38 PM
all was good but one of the captured nuts was welded about a 1/4 hole off and i was sent 3 front brackets( not a big deal tho front was the same as the back ones , for my XD, all good i made it work and install time even with the hiccup was less than 2 hours.
Reviewed by Frederick B (SAINT CLAIR SHORES, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 01, 2018 11:12 AM
Didn't have the time so didn't do the install myself. Shop that I had do the install said the install was straight forward and trouble free, Like the look of the Westin HDX Drop Steps over the thin tube type one; they appear sturdy and more resistant to the elements. Really like the looks of my Tacoma with them. Price from Autoanything was great too with fast delivery.
Reviewed by Julie J (Bailey, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Aug 30, 2018 8:48 AM
These instructions must have been written by a dyslexic space alien. It took 3 hours to figure out how to install the first side, 15 minutes to install side two after that!
Reviewed by Todd C (Bergen, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan — Aug 22, 2018 4:16 AM