- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s exterior with the rugged looks and stability of Westin HDX Drop Steps
- These oversized step bars fit tightly to the rocker panels
- Step areas are die stamped and crafted from steel for solid traction
- Step plate is removable for easy cleaning
- One-piece steel construction with a textured black powder-coated finish
- Perfectly complement Westin HDX Bumpers
- Sold in complete kits that include driver and passenger-side steps
- Included installation hardware and instructions make short work of your DIY installation
- Your Westin HDX Nerf Bars are covered by a 3-year warranty
Installing a set of Westin HDX Truck Steps to either side of your tall ride is one of the best decisions you can make. Not only do they offer a wider stepping surface compared to competing nerf bars, but they offer a firm grip and solid, robust support over years of use. And when your boots leave their grime behind, the step plates are easy to remove and clean off.
Sold in complete kits, they include steps for both drivers and passengers. The step-by-step instructions and included mounting kit and hardware make the installation process easy, and once installed, these built-tough side steps will fit tightly up against your vehicle’s rocker panels.
Made from steel with a stylish black powder-coated steel finish, your Westin HDX Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin HDX Drop Steps Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by steve r (BRECKSVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan XD — Mar 05, 2020 4:41 AM
Reviewed by Jordan C (Trimble, MO) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Mar 03, 2020 12:40 PM
I'm very happy with my HDX Drop Steps. They fit snug to the rockers and offer a nice wide step. Install is a bit cumbersome and time consuming, but I was fairly happy with the supplied instructions.
Reviewed by Glenn S (Sanger, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 24, 2020 6:42 AM
I love the look of these running boards. Very sturdy and Strong. Only issue if you have a 2500 HD you will have to do some modifications to get around the Def tank. Even though the instructions make it sound easy. Over all I love these running boards.
Reviewed by Shelly K (Schenectady, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Jul 12, 2019 8:29 AM
I am a girl and these steps were extremely easy to install...the look of them matches the front bumper like they were made for my ZR2...great product great installation
Reviewed by ANDREW C (PENSACOLA, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 09, 2019 8:04 PM