- Step-up in style when you install a set of Westin HDX Running Boards
- Mild steel, solid 1-piece construction with a black powder-coat finish
- Sturdy platform step features a rugged, boot-scraping diamond-tread design
- Durable back splash guard provides added exterior protection
- Finished with a stylized HDX-series logo plaque
- Includes custom mounting hardware kit for no-drill installation
- Westin Running Boards are sold in pairs and made in the USA
- Your Westin HDX Running Boards are backed by a 3-year warranty
Step up your rig’s style and your cab access with a set of Westin HDX Running Boards. Boasting a mild steel, solid 1-piece construction, Westin HDX Side Steps are built to last the long haul and finished with an attractive, durable black powder-coat.
Each Westin Automotive HDX Running Board features a sturdy platform step complete with a rugged, boot-scraping diamond-tread design that ensures your cab floors stay debris-free. The heavy-duty back splash guard provides added protection for your truck’s exterior and proudly displays a stylized HDX-series logo plaque.
Westin diamond plate running boards are sold in pairs and include a custom mounting hardware kit for no-drill installation on your truck or SUV. Made in the USA, Westin Running Boards are backed by a 3-year warranty.
Westin HDX Running Boards Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael F (LAKE PARK, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 06, 2016 7:22 AM
These running boards are not flashy, They are strong and somewhat, low profile. Stout and rugged, Made in USA and superior in quality and craftsmanship. No drill application for my 2015 GMC HD2500 gas. My truck is white and the powder coat paint on the running boards is flawless diamond plate. 30-45 minute install. Front mud guards not are not an issue for this model truck. Excellent product. Recommend to all who want quality with this application description.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?