- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy ample stepping space in and out of your vehicle with Westin HDX XTREME Nerf Steps
- Provide lasting strength thanks to a solid, one-piece construction
- Nerf bars boast an injection-molded step pad
- Large stepping space allows for an easy step up and down from your vehicle
- Steps’ chiseled style makes them a perfect complement for your Westin HDX Bumpers
- Includes mount kit for a quick and simple installation
- Your Westin HDX XTREME Nerf Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on the textured black powder-coated finish and a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and chrome
Step into your truck, van or SUV with ease by investing in a set of Westin HDX XTREME Nerf Bars. Made for lasting performance, these solid, one-piece step bars provide ample stepping space and injection-molded step pads for a comfortable step up and down from your vehicle.
Including a mount kit for a simple setup, these step bars’ chiseled style also pairs well with your Westin HDX Bumpers. Your Westin HDX XTREME Nerf Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on the textured black powder-coated finish and a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and chrome.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin HDX XTREME Nerf Step Bars Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George C (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Sep 28, 2018 8:10 PM
Good quality step bars. Easy to install. Keep the brackets loose, very loose when installing the bars. Easier to line up the bolt holes with the brackets. Don't over tighten. I broke a bolt with just a 1/2 inch ratchet. Definitely not fully hardened bolts.
Reviewed by Jeffrey W (BRANDAMORE, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Sep 25, 2018 9:11 AM
I really like how they look on my Colorado. Install was relatively easy, except for one bolt. The front bolts are a little hard to start as they are hidden behind the front of the running board. Other than that install was a breeze. Great look and functionality.
Reviewed by Todd M (Cheyenne, WY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Aug 20, 2018 10:13 PM
Reviewed by William H (WILMINGTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 07, 2018 6:13 AM
Reviewed by Michael C (GORDONSVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 26, 2018 5:46 AM
These Step Bars are excellent. Look great & very functional. They are solid & look great. I like the fact that not many people have them. They standout in the crowd!!