- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Westin Molded Running Boards are custom-made to fit your vehicle
- For durable long life, Westin Molded Running Boards are made of a UV-treated polymer step surface on a sturdy aluminum base
- UV-resistant molded polymer step surface won't fade or crack under harsh conditions
- Westin Molded Step Boards are available as-is, or with lights designed to brighten your running boards when you open the door
- Give your feet plenty of room—Molded Running Boards are the widest running boards Westin makes
- Straightforward installation requires some drilling
- Included installation instructions cover mounting the running boards and wiring the optional lights
- Your Westin Molded Running Boards are covered by a 5-year warranty
You don't have to go to great lengths for sturdy running boards. Westin Molded Running Boards combine a polymer step surface that won't crack or fade with a strong aluminum base for support. As the widest running boards Westin makes, Molded Running Boards make the ideal landing pad for your feet when climbing into your ride.
Westin Molded Running Boards are also available with an extra option-lights! Each time you open your door, your Westin Molded Running Boards light up to guide your feet in for landing. Mounting your Molded Running Boards takes less than 1 hour and requires some drilling (for most vehicles).
Treat your vehicle to the perfect finishing touch-Westin Molded Running Boards are built for a long life of service and great looks right at your feet. Your Westin Molded Running Boards are backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Though Westin includes wiring instructions, they recommend professional installation for Lighted Running Boards
- Mount bracket and vehicle-specific mounting hardware included
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Molded Running Boards Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Curtis G (Sauk Village, IL) — Apr 02, 2013 7:31 AM
I had this product install about a month ago love it I had it professionally installed and it did not cost that much to do and I love it I love the way it looks I love the way it feels and I'm a big guy and it holds my body weight and they look original with the car like they came with the car
Reviewed by Clyde S (BILLINGS, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Feb 21, 2013 8:19 PM
Everything was delivered soon after I ordered the running boards. The mounting kit came first, and then the running boards arrived the next day. They look fantastic and now my wife has far less difficulty getting into the pickup. I did have to drill an additional hole on each side for the brackets to mount to, but it was not a big deal. Everything went together great and I would recommend them to anyone.
Reviewed by James D (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Nov 02, 2012 10:45 PM
Everything the factory had to offer were tube typem The Westin look like the factory offered on the Tahoe, and were easy to install, good instructions and all parts where there.
Reviewed by Ramon O (Pharr, TX) — Oct 19, 2011 5:22 PM
These are the 2nd set of Running Boards, the first ones I ordered wrong. But, I need to return them. How do I go about doing this, please let me know soon. They are in their original box. My cell number is: (956) 502-9849 call me anytime. But, the ones that are installed on my Colorado are excellent. Thank you for having what you say you have, quality Running Boards.....Ramon